Time is startiing to get away from me and I wanted to post this before I forget.  I'll be glad to collect Christmas Cards for Michael again this year if anyone would like to send them.  I f you want to send a Birthday card as well to save you some money, please do and I'll hold the BD cards until closer to his birthday.

If you haven't sent a card before and need my address, please PM me or email me at  boltoninfo@aol.com.   All I ask is that your cards be of regular size and please don't put any type of glitter inside...makes a really big mess.  I will need your Christmas cards by December 17th and birthday cards by February 20th to get them to him in time.

Please be sure that when you sign it also put your city, state, country so he can see where they are coming from.  Any questions, please let me know.  Gail

Views: 1466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gail

did you received mine?

Silvy X

No, I have not received Sylvia or Silvy's cards but they should be here shortly and now that I know they are on the way I can be on the lookout for them.  Thanks, Gail

HI GAIL!  I SENT MINE ON 12/11/2012  YOU SHOULD BE RECEIVING IT SHORTLY  THANKS

GLORIA

Ok, Gloria will look out for it.  The maillady came right after I posted a bit ago and I got 3 cards today:

Sylvia

Missy

Xiang

Hi Gail,

Did you receive my card? I posted it last week of November.

Nicolette xx

Nicolette, I'm sorry...I did receive it. I believe yours was the first one I did receive.  Gail

Oh Ok, I am glad!! :-) Thanks Gail,

Nicolette xx

Thanks for update on cards Gail !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I received some more cards today:

Diane McKane

Gloria

Silvy

Hi Gail - I sent a card for Michael last week, so hopefully it should be with you soon, hopefully not too late. Thank you.

Debra

I haven't gotten it yet Debra..I'll give it a few more days before I send the envelope to Michael, so anyone else's that I haven't received will have a chance to get to me.

An update on the cards:

Kathy Ruddell
Debra Tennet

Sheroda Hutchinson

Pilar

Is there anyone else who has sent there card and hasn't heard from me that it was received?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service