2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Boy sounds like it went real well, so happy for everybody who attended

And I must says the people who organise these events if any of you are on here I have to say sounds like a job well done :)

Can't wait to hear all about it

Love Dianna xxxx

Who is a little excited !!!!

Sylvia, thanks for the article & Dianna, I know it's cold where you are honey. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA who loves life & Michael Bolton :))))

I wonder if there were anyone there @ the events from the UK. Thanks for all articles girls. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I know at one of the shows recorded here Robin CA Joan Burnett was in the audience but she is the only one I know of and I believe, if memory serves right, it was the Loose Women programme she was at !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottishd friend.

These pictures just had to come over here....I am putting them everywhere.....and they are of MB at the Pro-Am Travelers Championship today and he is blowing a kiss to fans and then waving to fans and what is the betting it was to that Robin MD and Gail.....LOL

Hope you enjoy for I think they are gorgeous !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Actually the kiss was for Ashley Hayes!!!  Ashley and Tom joined us for most of the day too...had a great time.

Yes we did have a great time. It was precious to see MB  be so attentive to Ashley..Like Gail said that kiss was for her..She was so sweet and it was good meeting them this trip.

Robin in MD:)

Glad you liked the show too Sandra. It was a blast..I'm tired right now and cannot think to do a review.. LOL OMG  Between the wonderful show last night and getting to watch MB play golf today (despite this terrible heat), and catching up with some BB's again it was a fun two days..MB was so good to the fans today at the golf.. Took alot of photos when he could and signed autographs and chatted with alot of fans there despite the heat.. He asked if several of us had water and asked to be sure Ashley and Tom did..  I met some nice folks at the golf course from volunteers that got me water before I followed MB to the other people walking today. We shared sun screen, battery operated little fans,  umbrella's etc..to make it till the end..At the end MB thanked me and said I should get out of the heat!! It was pretty bad, I had an umbrella that saved me the last half and a nice young man I met there knew MB and asked me to get his pic with him for him at the end, and I did. It turned out pretty well..It's fun helping out each other that way too..MB didn't mind at the end and posed with him and I took it, thankfully I didn't mess up taking it. LOL

Was nice to see some fans I usually see at this event but don't see all year long..One lady finally got a pic with MB today and she cried and hugged me and her friend that asked MB to take it between holes..It was so sweet of him and it turned out cute. I am happy for her.. Fun stuff. 

MB had a fairly good day, he made some wonderful shots but then had some in the sandtraps too. I teased him at one hole and said from a hole-in-one to the sand trap?? He just shrugged and smiled to say well it happens, today isn't the day!!LOL But he did play pretty well I though.  He made some great shots. 

Other than it being hot as Hades again this year, it was a lot of fun..  I have golf pics and will post them in a few days after I am home.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin for taking the time to give Us your review, it really sounds like you had a great time:)! I'm happy for you! Now go get back up on that Cloud and rest a bit:)! LOL! Stay Cool!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Robin in MD, thanks a lot for the detailed golf event report. My goodness, Tom and Ashley sure get around, don't they? :D I hope Tom comes in to give us a report himself. They must have gone to the concert  Robin, didn't they? Just checking. Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to your review. Take care and rest up in the meantime. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yes Sylvie they were at the show and had a fun night!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin in MD, well I know anytime Ashley sees Michael is a good time, whatever he's doing... :D It's so cool that Michael gives her that special attention, God bless him. Now I know I'm geographically-challenged but how far is CT from Oregon I think Tom and Ashley are from? I'm just amazed at this man's heart, that's all I have to say: Tom deserves his "superdad" title... :D Thanks again Robin, I'm off to check your review! :D Hugs , sincerely,, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service