2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there Nicolette....any concerts or Bolton Adventures coming your way? I hope soon if nothing now :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy how sweet of you to ask! It is not possible for me to go to the concert in Copenhagen and meet the other girls (Ivana, Jaana, Astrid and Christine)  :-((( It would be so nice to see them again (and Michael of course) !!! LOL

I hope more concerts a little bit closer to home, I will wait patiently (not)!!! ;-)

Bye Kathy!

Nicolette xx

Well dang it all!!! LOL  That is ok....patience...and perhaps Michael will drift over!! You can always come here to the forum for your Michael "fix" in the mean time ;)))) Sharing all these Bolton Adventures is sooooo much fun to read and usually takes us back to our own fun adventures!! Remember....book signings also a possibility :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Nicolette, sorry you can't go to the concert Thursday but Keep everything crossed & a Michael concert will come your way. Though it's hard, we have to be patient. I understand but I love meeting or seeing other Bolton fans. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton

Hi Robin R, Yes I will keep everything crossed for a concert a little bit closer to home!! ;-)

Take care and thank you for your sweet message!

Nicolette xx

Thanks Gail for filling in the gaps, THAT was the song I was missing in MB's set!!   Thanks for your great review of the meet/greet and the golf event..I could feel your excitement talking about the meet/greet afterwards. It was fun for me to hear all about it from you guys.  You all deserve that fun time with MB and all the rest that were there.  

I remember MB giving you that look at the golf!! Too funny..we had such fun.  Was great seeing you again!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Robin and Gail,

Glad you all had a great time and that Michael enjoyed seeing you all as well!

Hopefully one day I will make it there.

Thanks again for shareing the fun with us.

Kellie

Seeems as if everyone had a wonderful time there in CT with all events & I'm glad & for those that got to speak with Michael, awesome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA felt like I was there.  I was . In spirit.

Awesome the band & Miss Helen was there as well. I've met her & love her to death. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Hi Gail,
Thanks to both you and Robin for great reviews.
My grandson and nephew and I watched MB's video at Prince Royal Albert Hall over the weekend. I had similar reactions to those you did when they discovered MB is Jack Sparrow in the LIB's video. They are 12 and 11 and now MB fans, I think, unless they were just trying to appease me, I know I have to give them each a DVD now of MB at the PRAH, guess that speaks for itself.
Again, girls, I enjoyed the reviews and photos, thanks so much for sharing and the efforts of hard work and glad you enjoyed yourselves, AND the food, sounded yummy.

Kathy in Tulsa

Hi Robin, thanks for your review. If you left anythig out, I would have never known. Seems as if you had a lovely time. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Robin back in MD, nope, no excuses, you’re supposed to take notes at these things! ;D Your review is fine sweetie: most of the facts are there and you still brought your personal touch! :D So I guess our Michael and Mr Lington haven’t done “Shotgun” yet and Michael only did the duets with Kelly? He’s really not letting on anything concrete about the new album... (sigh) Well, I would think Mr Ben E. King would at least sing “Stand by me” and maybe one or 2 Drifters songs. I’m not familiar with Bill Champlin’s  voice so wouldn’t know which Chicago songs he could have sung, I’m used to Peter Cetera singing lead. Reading your song list, did Michael do any “Timeless” songs, any Sinatra or  WAMLAW? Now I don't think he does "Nessun dorma" at those events... OMG and he didn’t sing your favourite HCWBL? Sounds like you had  a great time anyway! Ooh, that RMB sounded delicious, I hope someone was able to film it... Robin, you are truly privileged to be able to go every year. Thanks a lot for taking us with you, even if it’s to peek through the window! lolYour review wasn’t as organized as your usual ones Robin but it was good enough to make us wish we were there, again, thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service