2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GREAT PHOTOS, ROBIN, enjoyed looking at all from the entire tour. Thank you for sharing them.
Kathy in Tulsa

You are welcome Kathy, I enjoyed taking them..

Robin in MD :)

Sylvia,

I got lost on these threads ... Just wanted to say "Thank you" for uploading and sharing that "Wright stuff" - wherever it is ... LOL. Next time I will use those cookie crumbs or better, reply instantly!

Astrid

No problem Astrid !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I know I can't wait until Thursday or Friday to read the latest reviews. Read a gazillion of them these last few days & love it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)))))

Wishing your family cat continued improvement Robin :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Robin,
My gmail went down Friday morning, Google problem. I took phone in today to bring back up. I have just began catching up here from 2 days missed. They had to delete all in my mail box to bring me back on.
I am so happy you found your cat and I hope recovery is speedy. I know how it feels for your cat to be missing.

Take care,
Kathy in Tulsa

Thanks Kathy in Tulsa, He had pneumonia and seems better that way after the antibiotic shot- just now getting him to eat more and today he ate better for my mom. We hope he continues to turn a good corner..I appreciate the good thoughts!! He's a sweet old cat the whole family adores. We are all in walking distance of the old family barn he lives in. Mom had him fixed years ago and he gets his shots and all that. He was the best friend of my late horse..so it's a relief (knock wood), he's better. Just turned out with timing I got home from CT and was off Friday to help mom get him to the vet once we found him.

Robin in MD :)

You are welcome, Robin. I can sense the concern in your notes still. I had to put my Kitty, as I called him, to sleep last November, my gosh, that was so hard, he was 12. It took me a month to finally do it. I have a new cat but there will never be another Kitty, he was so very special and my first cat in my life. My big fear now is that Ashley will dart out on the patio and me not realize it, I go to work and there she is out in 105 degree heat with no water. I best keep a very cautious eye out.
Take care, Robin, and really hope your cat has a speedy recovery, sounds like she is in good hands.

Kathy in Tulsa

Robin & Kathy from Tulsa, though I'm not an animal person, I respect those having them & when they're sick, lost or unfortunately lost, it's tough. They're part of your family. I'm glad, Robin, your kitty's better. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :))))))

Kathy from Tulsa. Glad your email's back though sorry about deleted emails. I'm visiting friends & family back East & where I am, I can receive email but can't send so, when I get home tomorrow, & hook up the lap top, they'll all send @ once. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael bolton

Hope you had a fun visit, Robin, wish I was up east, 103 here today and all week.
Thanks for your well wishes on the animals. Have a safe trip home.

Kathy in Tulsa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service