2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a million Astrid for coming in and letting us know a little bit of what happened and as far as me bringing tweet of MB's over absolutely delighted to do that and let you see his words and so glad too that he sent it !! :)  It does make you wonder if Michael cannot influence what is the policy of these theatres into not taking photos etc. no matter how much he wants or not !!

I must say Astrid your description of disrupting a Japanese tea ceremony and being chased by a hoard of Brigitte Nielsen look alikes literally had me ROFL .....oh what a vision that description conjures up and maybe that was why and how Michael never said anything, he was as scared as all of you, for the thought of seeing Brigitte Nielsen and Michael together....oh, wow, what a picture that would be   !! LOL.

You take your time with rest of review and enjoy your family time and as I have said already thanks so much for coming in with the part you have and NEXT .....back TO THE GOOD PART !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Astrid, I'm oh! so! saddened! to hear that you went through all this. Unfortunately, the good have to suffer with the bad & that security guard(s) were being ******* & it's sad. I don't believe MB didn't want you folks to take pictures & such. She was just saying that to make herself look good. Hugs to you Astrid & can't wait to hear "the good part." Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hello all MB fans,

I just came home from Copenhagen, am very tired of travelling and have had no time to read all your messages yet. As I attended the concert together with Astrid, Christine, Martina and Jaana, I only can confirm how rude the security in the concert hall in Copenhagen was. Yes, it could have been a wonderful night, but it was not.

This is the only one picture of Michael which I was allowed to do at the beginning of the concert and one more picture of Christine, me and Astrid.

More details tomorrow,

your Ivana

Thanks for coming in Ivana and sorry to hear about security guards but I must say I lOVE that picture you have taken of MB.....the colouring, whilst not deliberate, is beautiful the way it has turned out for it is also so clear...thanks for sharing it and the three of you look wonderful and thoroughly enjoying yourselfs.....good to see and just remember there will be other concerts far better and just chalk that one down to experience !! :)

Looking forward to your review Ivana !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Astrid and Ivana

I can't wait to hear the good part because this part just makes me cross!

I don't know but if someone hit me 10 times I think I would have left the venue to be truthful and would have been very hurt by the fact that they ruin a night that to me (you) was going to be so special.

Love Dianna xxx

Ps Thanks Ivana for the Pictures :)

Little late here due to 4th of July festivities at my house :)

Well dang it Astrid!!!! If I had to struggle with a Bridgette Nielsen security I would have kicked her in the shins for she is an amazon woman...lol Most of us fans can clearly relate to what you have experienced! We have all been there at least once!! Some of us more ;) Can't wait for your "back to the good part" review!! Thanks for getting the bad news out of the way first...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the photos Ivana! Both are fabulous !!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia....again stupid me...made a 'horrible' mistake :( ...I'm almost crying here!

I've wrote hole day the concert review for all fans....and just 5 minutes ago...I needed to look that set list again...and vent to the older page....and You know what happen's then....all my text was gone...and I hadn't save it :( :(

Only I can make this kind of mistakes!! I also tried to watch a little video clipp Päivi made almost in the end of the concert...and somehow I managed to go to the site...called Badoo.com...and Florin quickly send a message for me in fb, that they are sending some 'nasty' pictures there in my name!! Only me can make that kind of mistake too, 'clikking' wrong button's, lol!

Have to start writing all again...sorry, maybe I can't make it today...as mine is also...a long story!!

Jaana

Oh Jaana sorry to hear you did that.....I have done that too but obviously with nothing as large as your review would have been !! :)   Take your time and you will get it done.....we can wait !!! :)   Went to Badoo.com but couldn't see anything and didn't want to join as didn't like sound of but I wouldn't let it worry you what people are saying for if they are talking about you they are leaving somebody else alone !!! lol.

Good luck with review !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

take your time! don't worry

Hey Ivana, Thanks for posting..It's a shame the security were so mean to devoted fans..I would not tolerate anyone hitting me..No damned way..That is crossing a line. Back here in Chester, PA in January the guards at first said we cannot be up there and we said yes we can..then they got the ok to let us up and they were not mean or touching me..I know MB saw me saying with my face "Help" as he looked down and saw what was going on..But it wasn't long and they let us stay. A group of us kept saying he allows it...

In Bethlehem a few weeks ago same thing, said we had to go sit, and we all started to go back and then they got the OK and we were right back up there and allowed to stay. No one touched any of us, the guards were not that ugly about it..thankfully.

I want to hear all the GOOD STUFF you all experienced too..Looking forward to hearing the rest of the adventure when you have time to post!!!

Thanks everyone for posting and sharing!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

I know many times I've gone to MB concerts alone so, during WAMLAW, I ask the person beside me if they see fans go up & they let me know & girl & white stick (my cane), :)))))), I go up there & try my best & folks help me along the way. I remember once, I tried going up to the stage & the security guard asked, "Where are you going?" I said, "This is about the time when the fans go up." He replied, "Well, I'll let you know." & he did. Wow! That was a shock. It doesn't always happen. I just wander aimlessly & hope for the best. :)))))))))) boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service