2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tiffany and thanks for your review!!! Well now you definitely need to attend another concert and get that handshake for sure!!!! Sounds like you had a great time and the venue was nice and intimate :) Come back and enjoy this forum with lots of super Michael Bolton fans !!!

To all the regulars.....have you noticed something different here????? ROFL!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OH KATHY - FANTASTIC......what a beautiful and perfect picture to have chosen.......rock on 27 !!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Pic from in front of the firetruck out at DWTS rehearsal maybe..????? Cute.

Robin in MD. :)

You both are quite correct!!!! Michael and mois are standing in front of Bob's fire engine 27....lol  And yes Robin that is from the DWTS Michael "video" I appeared in....ROFL!!! You guys don't miss a trick ;) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Nope I remember lots of details girlfriend!!LOL (FUN ONES IN PARTICULAR)..Never forget when we saw that vid on here and then later you came on here.. It was fate!!!! :):)  A celebrity in our midst!!!!

Cute photo!!!

Love the vid!

Robin in MD:)

Kathy, who's Mois? Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey I am butting in again and you all know how much I love "butts" ....one in particular....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .........sorry - is it too early in the morning for you all   ????  LOL     Robin it is French as in "moi" for "me" !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Speaking of a certain "BUTT" yawl can see it; darn. I can't&it would be disrespect to...........Oops. Oh! well! I can dream, right? :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Love your avatar Kathy....it's nice to finally see you, and with Michael too!!!!  :)

Helena xx

Thanks Helena.....I have a few...lol  I am sooooooooo computer challenged. My son helped me...well he actually posted it for me!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Kathy, you think you're computer challenged? I sure am. :) I should have called this agency right away. Didn't think I could come through. I know yawl don't know this guy but I have to say "Thank you Keith." :) Boltonnut from L. A. CAK

Tiffany:

Welcome to the forum!  So nice that we could share in this wonderful concert with Michael.  It was a fabulous show!  Yes, you must get up to that stage but it's all in the timing!  Michael loves to have his fans there supporting him.  So happy that you had a wonderful time and enjoyed the show!

Diane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service