2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Astrid..Sounds like some fans excited there!! :)  It's so different for him to open with that song. Usually it's at the end.I've never seen him do that before back here..Makes it a different concert for you all that way! Neat!

Robin in MD:)

Hey Robin in MD, Michael did say in a recent interview that when he's in a foreign country, he tries to find out which of his songs have

been more popular there, so I guess "Lean on me" is it for Denmark so they got a treat! My guess is that he hasn't been there much so they had an MB special. :D  Take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I think he tries to change things up a bit. Just that I mean he usually doesn't start a show with it. I've seen him do it many times but usually as part of the encore at the end.  I like that he changes things up to surprise us all at the shows.

Robin in MD:)

Love his surprises. Lean On Me is one of my ultimate favorites. When he did in L. A. last year or Universal city, he did that song & I cried. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

I did forget to say what a wonderful recording your nephew captured Asssstrid!!! Thank him and thanks for posting here :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Astrid,

I agree with Sylvie and Wee One, very, very, nice and thanks so much for sharing it with is.

Kathy in Tulsa.:-))

Sylvia...I think if security KNEW Asssstrid's nephew was recording....well the story would have ended differently...LOL I don't think he wanted his camera confiscated so he hid it while recording. I think that is what might have happened hence no visual video. Am I close Asssstrid??? lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

It was me who was recording, but my nephew has some nice computer programms ... LOL

Astrid

Awesome Astrid that it was you doing the video. It turned out well. Thanks girl. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Sylvia, it makes no difference to me so whatever... A couple of years ago, I went to a free Stevie Wonder concert here in Montreal. You can imagine how crowded it was and some people kept complaining they couldn't even see the giant screens and I felt sorry for these poor people: I was having a good time! :D  Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie,

You made me laugh for the first time today. Way to go, Sylvie, good for you. You and Robin R remind us to appreciate one of our greatest gifts and I admire you both. Glad you enjoyed Stevie Wonder, Sylvie.

Kathy in Tulsa.:-))

Hey Kathy from Tulsa, glad I made you laugh girl! I mean come on: a free Stevie Wonder concert? I know he wasn't seeing us but it sure sounded like he was having a great time! :D Stevie is full of energy and gave a great show. He even did a special tribute to Michael Jackson who had just passed away, can anyone beat that? That was a very special memory... :D Take care Kathy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service