2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia,

Is there a cd MB did with "You Don't Know Me" on it? I honestly have not heard MB sing that song. I have many, many MB cds but not all. I know, shame on me, lol.....I need to go through mine and do catch up on what I don't have.

Kathy T.:-))

Hopefully Michael sings it for you Kathy T at your Texas concert as he did sing it at Newport Beach concert :)  Can't help you with cd or IF that song is on a cd!! I have so many Michael cd's plus I have CRS...can't remember squat!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks, Kathy R., I will look forward to hopefully hearing MB sing that one. Curiosity has the best of me, I know there are over one hundred and I will bet someone out there has the exact number to date.

Kathy T.:-)))

Kathy T-I also hope you get to hear You Don't Know Me..He's sang it quite often in the more recent shows..I love that one live too..Robin in MD :)

Dear Kathy - it's part of the "Vintage" album ! ... just like "Smile" which seems to be the thematic of the last few days ... I bet Sylvie understands the innuendo :))) Take care and all the best - Nic

Thanks Nic,

I looked up the total on internet, it says 105 albums to date for MB.

As Nic says Kathy T "You Don't Know Me" is on the Vintage album and it is also on the RAH concert DVD where Michael sings it  but Michael has not produced 105 albums.....believe total to date is 21 with one still to be released which is the Christmas one, "Home For Christmas" which was supposed to be released autumn/fall 2011 but so far nothing....maybe this year because it is all done !! :) Actually I believe I am telling porkies and must add up albums because with Blackjack and his Michael Bolotin CD's I think more than 21....I'll get back to you on that one !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Wee One,

I need to watch my RAH again because I do not honestly remember it from that DVD. As for the cds I thought not, 105, I do think now I know what I saw that was misleading. Thank you for your help here.

Kathy T, because I am just listening to it and Michael has just sung it I forgot he sings "You Don't Know Me"  on the Best of Michael Bolton Live DVD as well the RAH one....so whichever one you can get your hands on !!! :)

Still up Nic and it is now after 1.00....can't think of sleeping....brain too active and boy, isn't that something to be able to profess to at my age, wow !!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Kathy in Tulsa,well as you’ve been told, “You don’t know me” is on “Vintage” which was released in September 2003. Funny how I gave Nic that info just a couple of days ago… :D I’ll take the opportunity to share the same link I shared with her:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/page/music-1

That’s the discography page on this site of still available MB major albums, although it’s not complete, but it should give you a good idea  if you’re missing anything. You see Kathy, the 105 albums list probably contains Michael’s major releases, compilations of his own songs, various artist compilations plus contributions he’s made on other artist albums. On top of that, they often don’t tell you about the various versions of certain releases and as Sylvia said: the Michael Bolotin and Black Jack releases too, so it might be even over 105. Anyway, if you have any questions, just ask! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Sorry Sylvie you have not followed conversation because Nic told Kathy T about Vintage when she first asked me question because Kathy T had seen where I had answered Robin CA's question about songs Michael had sung in St. Petersburg, Russia and that prompted question and my response mentions Nic just above Kathy T's comment about 105 albums.    You naughty girl not reading one of my comments....imagine that and I'm hurt to the core...yeah...truth is, I don't blame you at all !!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your thinking about going in the huff we Scottish friend !! lol.

Well Sylvia, what can I say: you're a very special lady who can read several comments at the same time and I admire you for that! lol Guess I didn't look properly, my bad! Have a great day sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada ;D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service