2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy and thanks for all the background information and I really believed A Face In The Crowd was the one MB was referring to and it is a terrific movie and if you haven't seen I would say try to and I would be inclined to describe it, although it has been a long, long, long time since I have since it but bits flashed before the eyes as soon as I saw title, exactly as On The Waterfront has been ....poignant !! :)    I actually fell in love with Lee Remick after having seen that film and I made sure I watched all of hers after that and never felt she truly got the credit she deserved.....loved her on and off screen !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Maybe MB likes both movies?

Kellie

Hey Sylvie,

While @ work I ran across an article in a magazine about this particular movie...it had Andy Griffith in it! Just thought I'd share that lil bit of info. with you all:)! Anybody got anymore good stories to share?

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Everyone,

I just got to ask, has anyone got a show to see with our Michael, soon? We need some more reviews:)! Anybody got any old ones to tell til we get some new ones? You never know who he might mention in his new book, so I hope you girls have been good lil Angels, or he's gonna tell on ya...LOL! So come on lets get this Party started, again!!!

Mary (M&M's)!

No shows or reviews Mary until 22nd September after concert in CT and that is only if anyone we know is going and don't know of anyone yet but can I "liven" this little thread up and bit in between by sharing something with you all which I am still quite gobsmacked over and something which not only still brings more than a smile to my face but something that will continue to do so for many a long while yet and it is on my receiving a Tour Book from the 2010 and 2011 tour personally signed by Michael and when I say personally signed I really do mean personally signed for Michael had put on it :  "To Sylvia (Wee One) #27 Love Michael Bolton" and I think all of you can well imagine the grin that spread across my face when I saw it and I will put a picture of it at end of my post, for all those who can see it, to see !! :)      

Now to how I have received such a wonderful item..... it is all down to a truly wonderful friend and beautiful person who, on this forum, we all know as Kathy and it is of course Kathy Rosario and she sent it to me after she had got Michael to sign it for her at Newport Beach on 3rd August after she had the pleasure of meeting Michael with Ashley Hayes and her dear friend Little Pam.   Kathy also sent me a little note telling me exactly what happened when she asked Michael to sign it for her and I believe you will all well appreciate that, when Kathy asked Michael to put "wee one" as part of personal autograph he gave his lopsided grin and chuckled and said: "wee" to which Kathy felt an explanation was necessary as she knew exactly where MB's mind had gone as I think we can all well appreciate and are not the least bit suprised at, so she said to him that I was Scottish and it was "wee" as in "a wee cup of tea"  and I believe I am right in saying that was after she managed to stop laughing too !! lol. 

I do hope none of you object to my sharing with you all something which, for me, is just absolutely fantastic to have received and I not only thank Kathy for carrying around Tour Book with her in the hope of getting MB to sign it one day but also to Michael for taking the time to sign it for me.....it is definitely something I never imagined receiving and something that is just so precious and beautiful that I will treasure it forever !! :)  Little bear that is hanging on frame I put there because it is a little bear that Kathy sent to me at Christmas because she wanted a little bit of her mum to be forever in Scotland and as it was something her mother made, believe you can all appreciate how precious it was to Kathy and now, in turn, how precious it is to me and how the appropriateness of hanging it on frame containing MB's Tour Book came to me.   Now for picture of THAT Tour Book and THAT very, very special signature which, as I have already said, I do hope you do not mind me sharing with you for I am still over the moon about it and just want to share something I consider so precious and beautiful with you all !! :)

Thanks again Kathy for such an absolutely priceless piece of MB memorablia that I am able to say belongs to ME.....THANKS !!!!!! :))))))

Sylvia.   Your WEE Scottish friend.

I am so happy for you Sylvia..That is a great story. I know Kathy R. had a blast doing it for you too!!!

Robin in  MD :)

Hi ladies....I have returned from a couple of mini vacations :)

You are more than welcome Sylvia!!! I am soooooo glad I was able to keep my promise!!! I am also so happy that the tour book stayed together through all my travels seeing Michael and waiting patiently for the right moment!! You are a true dedicated fan with a heart of gold. You bring lots of joy and laughter on his forum and thank you for being my friend and covering for me with Michael's duets cd purchase. I only simply returned a kindness to a friend!! And one day that concert with Michael WILL happen!!! A special thanks for including my dear mom's handmade bear also!! She is clearly delighted knowing a bear has made it to her mother's birthplace. That simple gesture to include the bear warms my heart Wee One :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob....is back ..lol

Glad to have you back Kathy!! :-) Hope you had great "mini vacations"! I always enjoy reading your comments, reviews and stories!

Big hug, Nicolette xx

Absolutely awesome, Sylvia!!

Anna (in MO)

What a great story....thanks for sharing!  Gail

Sylvia, this is fabulous ! You must be exuberantly happy for receiving such a wonderful gift from Kathy ...and MB :) Hopefully, you'll make it at one of his future concerts as well ....oooor hey, maybe he considers having a special concert with live audio and video streaming ... at least, for a certain amount of time!  Wouldn't that be awesome? :)) Best regards & hugs - Nic

Hey Sylvia,

Now that livened up things here a bit...and it is such a Beautiful Gift...I am sooo Happy for you, cause you are such a huge Fan of his like all of Us, but you've never got to see & hear him "Live" yet....so this is just Awesome:)! Kathy, you are a Gem for doing this for her! I love the story:)! Thanks for sharing!

Now the question I have is: Can anyone top that? LMBO:)! If so come back and tell Us your story!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service