2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing the story and lovely gifts from Kathy R. and so very nice of her to do this for you. Now you are due a concert, hope one comes to you very soon. Enjoy your MB cloud, Wee One.

Hugs,

Kathy T.:-))

Thanks Robin,

And if you're going I know I can count on a really Awesome review..tell Us when to start the countdown:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Thanks folks for liking my WEE story and have to say everytime I look at book and signature I am so, so glad that, let alone a smile coming to my face, laughter always bubbles at the thought of MB's reaction to the "Wee One" and because of that and because that allowed something so unique to be created  I have got to thank Kathy LAFD again because it was she who gave me that nom de plume way back when.....so....THANKS again Kathy !!! :))))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

That is such a great story Sylvia (wee one)!!  Kathy is such a great and special person and friend for doing that for ya!!  One of these days you will see him in concert and he WILL know you are there!!!!  Thanks for posting the pic of it also!!!

Yes, ready for some more reviews too, can't wait to hear all about CT!! 

Kerie

Thanks Kerie and you are so right about Kathy being one special person and carrying that Tour Book about certainly goes to prove it......I would have been delighted with a scrap of paper with MB's signature on and I must admit, I did hope against hope, that it may just contain "To Sylvia" but to have got all the rest too...wow....icing on the cake for sure !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

You are very welcome Sylvia!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed your story and all the great fans here with their responses. I can't think of a better way to return to the forum!!! I have surely missed all of you!! And now....on to the next Bolton Adventure...oh my...what fun and what great memories!!! THANK YOU MICHAEL for making our dreams come true!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Robin Md. have a super time as always when you see Michael!!! Yippee!!!! Can't wait for your review :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just saw there's a show in Florida November 30th. To those that are going, awesome & reviews, please? Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life. :)

As, to say the least, we are exceptionally quiet on here I do hope I manage to liven it up a little by given you a wee, wee teaser with these two photos because some time soon there will be another three appearing on here which OMG mean more than the world to me !! :)    The two pictures below were taken at the Bushnell Theatre in CT on 19th June this year................

For Sylvie and Robin CA the first picture shows Michael and Ashley with Michael having his hand just resting on Ashley's shoulder....it is beautiful and so casual....Tom is to the right but unfortunately because of another photographer who has got in the shot he is more or less cut out and the second one is of Tom, Ashley and Helen Bolotin and Helen is standing to right of Ashley and is looking down at her and Helen looks FANTASTIC as always !! :)

Hope you all enjoy these photos and watch this space for some more !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I like these two also Sylvia!!!!

Won't be too much longer till we have some concerts again, I know its been slow here lately...

Robin in MD:)

Hey Sylvia, thanks for sharing pics and descriptions, how sweet! I do hope for Tom that he gets to have a decent one sometime. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

These were two pictures I  took at the Bushnell that night and Ashley was so excited to meet Helen and Helen just thought Ashley was beautiful.  I didn't get their hug but Helen leaned down and gave Ashley a hugh hug after this picture. Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service