2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope you don't mind that I have put pictures on here Gail for I had seen them posted by a friend on FB and as friend was making mention to Tom about I assumed they had come from him....as I say hope you don't mind ??? :)    Have to say that they are two great photos and I am glad you did take them and the one with Michael and that "smile" is exceptional...absolutely beautiful !!! :)

Whilst we are on the subject of pictures I have three I want to share with you all and I hope I don't bore you stupid nor annoy anyone in doing so because I am going back to that Tour Book and these photos complete the story and apart from the Tour Book, they are the most precious photos I have of Michael and I can't even start to find the words, let alone write them, to thank Tom Hayes for taking these photos and for Michael turning to the camera and being gracious enough to acknowledge, by doing so, that Tom was taking photos .   I know Michael accepted and acknowledged Tom taking photos because he was with Ashley and wanted her dad to have a terrific photo for her to keep of that night but little did he know and little did Tom know the significance of one of the set of pictures for it means the world to me and always will for it shows Michael standing looking at a Tour Book that Kathy is holding up and if you look closely you can see quite clearly it is the Book Michael has just signed for me BUT something is missing and Kathy had spotted that fact and was asking Michael, at precise moment this picture was taken, if he would mind including something in the autograph for me and it was the #27 and as we all know, by picture I have put in here, Michael did in fact add # 27.   Below is proof of the pudding.........

I should at this stage point out that Tom was not in the group that met Michael that was made up of Ashley, Kathy and Little Pam but because Michael had to hold the backstage meetings outside his hotel room, as there was no backstage and as you can see from photos outside his hotel room was a garden and patio area Tom was able to be surreptitiously standing about a mile away with a zoom lens....slight exaggeration there, maybe a half mile away.....he was able to get photos and obviously Michael recognized Tom and as is Michael's exceptionally kind and generous manner, acknowledged and made sure Tom got some good pictures for Ashley to keep.

Next two pictures show one of Michael with his arm around Ashley's shoulder and bending down to her but turned to camera and smiling and Kathy is standing off to right smiling at the picture before her of them both which, in itself, is precious indeed and Little Pam is standing further to right of Kathy and the second picture is absolutely beautiful for it is the group ALL looking towards Tom and that zoom lens and it is of Michael again bending slightly toward Ashley with his hand resting on her shoulder and Little Pam is behind Ashley, laughing away, and then Kathy is on the right and she too is bending slightly down toward Ashley and it is just such a beautiful, beautiful picture of a group of truly beautiful and happy people....absolutely lovely !! :)

I thank you all for indulging me in allowing me to tell the story of the "Tour Book Signing" and as I have already said no words can thank Tom for those photos he took and for him allowing them to be shown on here and I am not going to be my usual sceptical or cynical self but I am going to thank whoever, or whatever, was looking over Tom's shoulder when he took that first photo and guided his finger to push the button at that precise moment in time for the story is absolutely and utterly complete with it and I could only have gone one better and actually have been there to have outdone what I consider to be the most precious, wonderful and fantastic piece of memorablia from Michael's outstanding career that now has pride of place in my home.  

I also ask Kathy if I have any of the details wrong to please come in and correct and once again to thank her for making all of this possible and as I have said often in my life, thank you just does not seem enough but it is all I have to express my gratitude and so to Tom, Michael and Kathy I send a heartfelt and deeply sincere THANK YOU  !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your WEE Scottish friend.

What's this tour book Sylvia, that you & kathy are referring to. Awesome about the descriptions of the pictures, I take it, that are in this particular tour book. When I saw MB 8/3/12, there wasn't any parafanelia so, I was told so, i was just wondering what this tour books is that you received? Awesome, girl! Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

The Tour Book Robin is the official Michael Bolton "One World One Love" World Tour Book 2010 - 2011 that would have been sold at MB's concerts and Kathy had a spare one that she wanted to get Michael to sign for me as a gift and the photos I have put on the thread tonight are photos that Tom Hayes took when Michael signed the Tour Book for me after the concert at Newport Beach on 3rd August.....the photos are not in the Tour Book and the Book is not new !!! :)   Glad you liked story and descriptions Robin !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

That's what I thought. Thanks. I got it straight now. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Sylvia,

Oh this story just never stops!  This is great you have those photos of MB actually signing your treasure for you!! Very exciting for you, I am so thrilled for you. And once again Kathy you are a doll to do this!!

Joy

Sylvia:

I just love this story!  Such joy has been brought into your life with this MB Tour Book Adventure.  What a thrill!  These are wonderful pictures that you are sharing.  Couldn't be happier for you!!!

Kathy, Tom, and Ashley:

Simply the best!!!  Thank you for all you have done for Sylvia.  She deserves it!

Diane

Thanks for all picture descriptions. Awesome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Great photos Gail!!! Ashley told me all about her meeting Helen. She was sooooo thrilled!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for sharing the photos and story, Sylvia. All had a great time as is obvious from the photos.

Take Care,

Kathy T.:-))

Great you have these photos Sylvia!! ;-) Thank you for sharing!

Nicolette xx

Sylvia you have the story correct. Tom did come and join us shortly before Michael signed the tour book. He then decided quickly to run and grab a photo of us. I told Tom to first take a photo of Michael and Ashley and then take others if you like. I was blown over when Tom sent me the photos because they were exact moments in time of the complete Bolton Adventure unfolding!! I knew at that moment that you Sylvia would cherish the story and via the photos you were practically there with me!!! Thank you again Ashley and Tom for inviting me to see Michael with you. We certainly have had some GREAT Bolton Adventures including Ojai last year :))))) Oh my....what will the future bring??? I can't wait!!!! Cheers to everyone and their next Bolton Adventure!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank goodness I got story right and how right you were Kathy to believe those photos would be more than icing on the cake to compliment the Tour Book signing ! :)    Believe you know too that I have to say that what you did far, far outweighs anything I did in relation to the "Gems" CD....I was just helping friends out as I always would and always will and only for the pleasure of being able to do so !! :)

Yeah roll on to the next Bolton Adventure and countdown time is just about to start for only 10 days to go and Robin MD will be dancing in the aisle !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service