2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Sylvia..I am so happy for you and Kathy R..and how that all worked out for her to see MB and to get your your book signed..

Well just pray we have great weather and I'll be dancing just for that reason alone!!!! :)

Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin Md....doing the weather dance for you over here. Our weather has been hot and humid so hopefully we will keep that here and far away from your concert!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Looking forward to your review and photos, Robin MD., I am sure your excitement is beginning to set in. Hope there is great weather for all and it makes for a great evening.

Take care and get rested up for your fantastic night out with MB.

Kathy T.:-))

Thanks ladies!! I appreciate your positive thoughts!!!! ;)

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin,

Don't 4-get to pack Us all in your bag, we want 2 b there too:)! The weather here has been nice these past few days. I hope it rubs off to your road-trip! I know you'll have a Blast! Details girl, that's what we want:)! LOL:)!

Have fun & tell him if u see him, we can't wait for 2 & a half men to air:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

I will definitely keep our weather over here for you as today it is pouring and tonight the tail ends of the two hurricanes are set to come in and have a guess what......tomorrow is the Olympians Parade in Glasgow and apart from the greats such as Chris Hoy, Andy Murray has announced he will be there and I just can't miss such a once in a lifetime event so it will be up early and on the road to book my spot.....am going to go to where the Parade will begin as that is easier for me and old stomping ground so know it well.....just hope I don't get droont (drowned) !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Robin,

The weather has been really good here, hopefully it will be on the 22nd.  I'm kicking myself for not getting tickets, but was away on vacation when they went on sale.  Now there are only seats toward the back.  Anyway, I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

Diane

Thanks Meggy, I will do my best..You all are with me in spirit as always!!LOL
Sylvia-Hopefully you made it thru ok today and didn't get wet.
Diane-I know..we have had lovely weather here too..hopefully it will be like this in CT..Bummer you didn't get tix..try close to the day of..maybe more good ones will be let go by then???

Robin in MD:)

Robin:

I am sitting here in NJ so close, yet so far... jealous.  You WILL have a wonderful time (we all know that!) and the weather WILL be spectacular for your next Bolton Adventure!  Can't wait for the details...  thanks!

Diane

Thanks to you all for the thanks on my sharing pictures and story of "Tour Book Signing" and glad you all enjoyed and just want to add that Michael has said he is still working, day and night, on the autobiography and he has plenty of stories and all I can say is thank goodness I only had the one WEE one.....don't envy him but sure wish him well  !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Be safe Sylvia with the weather & enjoy your event tomorrow there in Scotland. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Robin, is there a detailed map of the seats anywhere?  The one on the site is awful.

Diane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service