2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI ROBIN!  I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM  I CANNOT SEE DIANE PHOTOS EITHER  I TOO AM ALWAYS SIGNED IN  I TRIED EVERYTHING FROM SIGNING IN AND OUT THEN IN AGAIN TO REFRESHING THE PAGE AND REBOOTING MY COMPUTER   I HAVE TRIED THIS WITH TWO DIFFERENT COMPUTERS AND STILL NO  PHOTOS   THE WHOLE THING IS INDEED VERY STRANGE

I AM ABLE TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS AND GAIL'S   NICE PHOTOS  THANKS FOR SHARING

I AM UNABLE TO SEE DIANE'S PHOTO ON FB BECAUSE I AM NOT FRIENDS WITH HER  I HAVE SENT A FRIENDS REQUEST AND AWAITING HER RESPONSE

IT ANYONE CAN FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW  

GLORIA

Looks like we need a whizz kid on IT......come on Michael where are you !!! LOL  I'll try anything to coax him in !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I have just deleted all of my Chester, PA photos and have now re-posted them.  Robin and other members of the club that couldn't see them before - take a look and see if they are there for you now.  I hope so!  I believe we were only having problems with the Chester album, not Atlantic City.  Correct?

Hope this worked!  Thanks much!

Diane

Sorry Diane no different. .It's not your fault, something quirky I guess in the site..

Thank you for taking the time to try.

Robin in MD:)

SORRY DIANE I CANNOT SEE EITHER ALBUM   I WAS PLAYING AROUND THE FORUM  AND FOUND A POSSIBLE ANSWER TO THE PROBLEM  ON YOUR PAGE THERE IS A SETTING BUTTON  IF YOU CLICK THAT IT TAKES YOU TO A PAGE WHERE YOU CAN SET YOU PRIVACY SETTINGS   THERE IS A VISIBILITY SETTINGS THAT SAYS MY BLOGS, PHOTOS, AND VIDEOS CAN BE VIEW BY ANYONE, JUST FRIENDS OR JUST  ME    IF YOU HAVE IT SET AS JUST FRIENDS  THEN THAT COULD EXPLAIN WHY I CANNOT SEE YOU PHOTOS  I AM NOT FRIENDS WITH YOU ON THIS FORUM  I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS JUST FOR YOUR PAGE OR THE ENTIRE FORUM   ROBIN AND THE OTHERS THAT CANNOT SEE DIANE'S ALBUM  ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH DIANE?  IF NOT THIS COULD BE THE REASON   IT IS STILL STRANGE AS I COULD STILL SEE DIANE PREVIOUS ALBUM FROM LAST YEAR  SO I COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG  JUST MY OBSERVATION

GLORIA

Hi Gloria....I am not friends with Diane and I can see the photos :/  But Diane if you are out there reading I did send you a friend request so I could answer your question to me about my profile photo. Your page is set at private so I couldn't post on your page. I am not ignoring you :)  Maybe you are ignoring me!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OK Gloria, I think you are right. I'm not friends with Diane either, just sent the friend request and like Kathy R. said her page is set to private.. So now you have 2 friend requests Diane!!LOL. I can see her album from last year as well..there have been updates to this site over time, maybe something with an update affected this if you aren't a friend of the person who posted the photos in the gallery?? This may be the solution.

Thanks a lot ladies!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi there girls and just wanted to say a page generally shows up "private" when you are not signed in but also a little while ago Anna put in photos and I checked yesterday and I still can't access them it is a white box and what I also spotted on my "travels" in the Gallery was that Sharonrose has put in albums and I can't see them either !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi again girls .......please ignore my previous comment for I did not appreciate that I am not friends with Anna on here so that may well have something to do with although, in saying, I am friends with Sharonrose and I can't see hers !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

P.S. It is both albums I cannot see.

Robin

DIANE I ALSO SENT A FRIENDS REQUEST  YOU NOW HAVE 3 FRIENDS REQUEST 

ROBIN  I HOPE THIS IS THE SOLUTION

GLORIA

Hi!  Well, well, well - look at all these people that want to be my friend now!  LOL!  It's like I'm dangling my photos over you and you can't quite get at them!  Geez, this is actually putting alot of pressure on my photography skills (or lack there of!).  I do hope you are not disappointed after all this!  Robin and Gloria - I have accepted you as a friend.  Thank you!  Kathy - I don't have a request from you.  You may have one from me or we may actually already be friends.  Gloria - I have searched for a settings button and can't find it.  I would definitely change it now so everyone could see the pics.  Are you able to direct me to it?  I have looked at my page up and down and don't see any area to change privacy settings.  Stumped.

Maybe this is the answer to our little dilemma here.  Here's hoping!

Diane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service