2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Kathy T!!!! I'm happy for ya!

Robin in MD :)

couple things here. First of all, wow! about these photos & possible show on Endonesiaradio, I think. Also, Kathy from um, Tulsa, wow! now how totally awesome is that for you. I know you're going? :)))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) A

Hey Kathy from Tulsa, you know I'm absolutely thrilled for you girl and I'm keeping everything crossed for you for the best tickets. I'll be there with you in spirit my friend! Thanks for the info for other Tulsa fans, take care sweetie. Big hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

Oh Kathy,

Great news, so happy for you!!
Joy

A picture of the back of a cute dachshund dog,

looks like he is walking down the road! The caption says,

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!"

Good song, too, Joy. I'm totally stoked for Kathy from Tulsa. Can't wait to find out where you'll be kathy. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

lol cute one Joy! Thanks for the smile, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Thanks Ladies,

Joy, too cute, love it!!!!!!!!

Now, I have an MB concert challenge as many of you know. December 14th in Tulsa, December 16th in Texas 5 hours away. This will be one fantastic rockin MB Christmas for sure. I hope to finally give the gift I have been holding onto since the June concert and will hope my camera cooperates so I can bring back some great photos this time and some more fantastic MB reviews, we all know FANTASTIC is the word for our MBs concerts.

Thanks for all the well wishes and support and I will have you with me in spirit, ladies.

Sorry I did not get back here sooner, I was working with a tech to fix an email problem that is repaired now.

TO ALL YOU OKIES, DON'T BE POKIES, LET'S SELL OUT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!

HUGS,

Kathy T.;-)

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Great one Joy...love it and those sort of pictures abound on FB and I love them and have a special file in my computer where I file them all and that one has just gone in as well.......love it and thanks for a Saturday morning laugh !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

That's right Kathy from Tulsa. Two concerts close like that is the bomb. Awesome. I know what that's like. I remember seeing Michael in Homedale NJ, & the next night @ Joan's Beach in New York. Then, the MBC that weekend in CT. Over dosing girlfriend & I love it. Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Ya Robin R.,

Know all those concerts were a blast and what a treat for you. Very sweet memories I am sure and thanks for sharing them.

Hugs,

Kathy T.;-)

Hey Robin R.

It's Holmdel, NJ.  When was that?  I live 15 minutes from there!  I probably was at the same show!

Joy

NJ

Hey Joy, the year Robin R was at Holmdel was 2002. I remember because I met her the next day in Jones Beach for the first time. I wasn't at Holmdel, but went to the Jones Beach concert and fan reception the next day. I'm pretty sure Robin would even remember where she was sitting in Holmdel: she has a fantastic memory. :D It's a small world, isn't it? :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service