2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be careful and stay safe you and your family, Sylvie. This storm is effecting alot of people on the site, my prayers are with all of you.

Hugs,

Kathy T.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone.  All schools are closed tomorrow as well as most businesses here in MA. 

Diane

Hi to all and especially to you other East Coast gals out there.  Yes, Robin MD, I am also going stir crazy waiting!  Of course I don't want it to come, but not knowing what is going to happen is making me crazy.  It is hitting direct in South Jersey so of course we are going to get it here where I am pretty bad.  I am in central Jersey on the coast, right near Sandy Hook.  If you don't hear from me, they say we may lose power for up to a week!  Yikes I hope not. But no computer if that happens!
Joy
From "Raging New Jersey"
Hurricane tracking chart, which is in the shape of
a big question mark!  Well, there is no "question"
about it, it's coming!
Hi Joy,

I sent you a p.m. last evening you may not have read yet. Very concerned for you and all in the path of this monstrous hurricane. Please be careful.

Hugs,

Kathy T.

Stay safe Joy...thinking of you!!! Hunker down with lots of supplies!!! Takr care!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

A little message from me to all you girls waiting for this storm to hit the East Coast. I hope you all stay safe, be careful. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

Hugs, Nicolette xx

Thinking of you Joy, keep us posted as you can and break a leg. Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Please stay safe Joy..It's to get bad enough here in Central MD but you are in the brundt of it..Sending prayers your way...

Robin in MD :)

I heard about the hurricane in the Russian news.

I hope the hurricane does not bring a lot of trouble ..

I've just got back on-line after having a start up problem with my laptop and just want to say to everyone stay safe and more importantly, do as your told, for if you are told to evacuate....evacuate !!!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

The next show on MB's tour is scheduled for this Thursday, November 1, 2012 at Poly Theater, Beijing China

Anyone going, have a great time!!!

Robin in MD trying not to be blown away!! :)

Hi all my Bolton Buddies!
Thank you so much for your concern and prayers, it means a lot to me. This is a huge nasty hurricane. I am not that close to the ocean but I am close to a river. The ocean front people have to leave. We are doing fine so far. A gutter and some shingles fell off my old house so far, but the worse is not here yet. The last high tide to worry about is tonight at 10pm. So with more wind and rain and high tide, we shall see. I have a generator with my neighbor to keep the basement pump and fridge running. Worse comes to worse, if this thing gets so bad we have to leave I will leave with him. The neighbor and his family are landscapers, and have huge equipment, they can move downed trees and get through feet of water where a car would not be able to. So I will not be stuck here. I will be fine. (Also my husband is with the emergency crew and fire dept. in town, so he can get to me also)

If you don't hear from me for awhile, only means we lost power and I have no computer. They warned us to expect to lose power for a week! That will be horrible.....

Luv from NJ

Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service