2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Diane, you should have an "Appearance" or "customize" link on your page that you click on and the privacy settings link should be on that page. It's been a while since I've done it, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. Hope that helps. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie:

I found it now and I was able to change it to include everyone to be able to see my pictures.  Lots of confusion with this all week.  Should be resolved now!

Thanks!

Diane

Hi Diane,

Butting in as usual BUT I have just seen your message and where you find your privacy settings is on your page on the right hand side where there is the box showing your messages, friends requests etc and down at the bottom is "settings" go into that and then on the next page that comes up on the left hand side you will see "profile" and below that "privacy" and go into "privacy" and see if your settings for photos and videos is set to just friends or anyone .....hope that helps !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia:

Golly gosh girl, butt in anytime you want!  I found my privacy setting, but what is really strange now is that I had to go to YOUR page to see the little box appear on the right for MY settings.  It doesn't come up on my page.  Isn't that strange?!  My setting is now set that anyone can see my photos and videos.  Enjoy all!  :)

I guess we didn't need our IT expert, Michael, to help us after all!  :(

Diane

That is strange Diane that you do not have a "little" box on the right .....did you try as Sylvie suggested in going into the "customize" my page which is on the left underneath your details .....does that facility maybe give you more for with me the "customize" is just purely the layout of your profile page.   It is just that you should be able to see somewhere that you have messages as it is through the facility in that box that you read them and can reply not just from your e-mail notification and also somewhere to go into when people request friendship and accept and there is something else as well in that box because there are four headings.....wonder if possibly you can "hide" that box on your page and you have hidden it without realizing but that sounds far more like something I would do.....think definitely Diane we need to call the IT expert.....hotline to the Bolton house !!!! lol.

Hey Sylvia, about the layout, I personally haven’t changed anything pertaining to it on my page so don’t have access to my forum in-box anywhere on my profile. Would you be surprised if I told you that a few people I know visit your page to get to their in-box? Lol I’ve found an alternate way to get to mine but a percentage of people just don’t know how to get to it, aside from E-mail notices. So, somewhere, you must have done something right! :D Unfortunately, this forum doesn’t come with a user’s manual on one’s page... Well take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Diane, if you go into your settings and chose another theme for your page it will help you because most all of the other themes have the inbox, settings, friend request, etc. to the right like Sylvia is talking about.

Thanks for that information Gail .....so that is the "culprit", the theme that you choose !!! lol.

Hey Sylvie my page does contain an open invitation for anyone to visit and stay as long as they like just so long as they enjoy listening to Michael and Orrin so I am pleased to hear that a few do but maybe I should keep changing my pictures and my "fun" sayings or quips or whatever you call them to keep the interest alive.....don't want anything to go stale......need to think about that one and put out a notice; "refreshed every week folks, come in on a Monday and see what is knew !!!" LOL.

Gail:

It worked!  I changed my theme and now I have the little box with the inbox, settings, friend request, etc.  This will definitely make it easier to move around in here.  I always thought it was a little strange that I couldn't see any of that.  Thanks so much!

Diane

That did the trick.. I can see them. Yipppee.!!!!!!!!!

Robin in MD..:)

Yah, oh it's a good day now!

This should help Gloria now too!

Diane

HI DIANE!  YES I CAN SEE THE PHOTOS NOW   NICE PHOTOS THANKS FOR SHARING 

THANKS FOR ADDING ME AS A FRIEND

GLORIA 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service