2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Carol, When dates are confirmed they will be in the Tour section of this thread and Gail also posts them in the Tour Dates Added section.  Just have to keep your eye out in your local area for anything that gets announced. Sometimes local venues announce things before Gail can put them here after they are confirmed...Watch those two spaces for anything that may come up.. 

Robin in MD  USA:)

I am on the lookout too Carol and I believe everyone on here knows me well enough to know that if any dates are announced a certain noise will be heard and I am sure you will hear me in England too !!!! LOL   Maybe we will get a little tour after new CD is released or a promotional tour just before.....keep everything crossed !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yeah, girl, we're all on the lookout. hang in there. :)) Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Carol and since this is the first time I read your post, I’ll welcome you to the forum. The 2 pages you have to keep an eye on are the following:

MB dates added:

http://michaelbolton.ning.com/forum/topics/mb-dates-added

Events page for all events

http://michaelbolton.com/events/event/listUpcoming  

You can choose to “follow” those 2 pages, so you get E-mail alerts whenever there’s an update. Hope that helps. In the meantime, hope you enjoy this thread and browse around the forum, to keep you occupied until Michael returns to your neck of the woods. :D Take care Carol. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Welcome Carol!! Please follow all the above wonderful advice from major fans and return here often for your Michael fix!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Welcome Carol. Post as much as you can. We're not hearing from the other folks from the U. K. Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey, is somebody homeless or is it a case of you have got so used to the Wee One she is just part of the "local community".....I'm the "Nowhere Girl !!" or more like, on here, the "Everywhere Girl !!"     

Forgive us yankees for bundling everyone into one country Sylvia!!!! You are local for sure...especially in your support of Michael!!!! After all....that's what this forum is all about!!! I keep you in Scotland!!!! lol :))))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Did you mean Kathy that you would keep in Scotland and not allow me to go into any other country for you wouldn't wish me on your worst enemy !!!! LOL    What I was really getting at was that Scotland is part of the UK so I must be awfully quiet on this forum because Robin CA doesn't know I've been on because she thinks there is nobody from the UK on here.........yeah and what is my next joke.......me quiet.......I must have died and nobody has told me !!!! LOL.

Absolutely NOT Sylvia....but I think it would be nice to break you into the concert circuit in your home town....don't you think???? Michael has been to parts of the UK so I was trying to convince him to visit a wee lass in the country where golf was created!!! Don't want him to get too bored with all his wonderful singing!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Second that Kathy because apart from not getting bored with golf he would never be bored with me !!!!!!! ROFL.     Yeah, dream on, Wee One .....well can anyone blame me for at my age that is all I've got....dreams !!!!!! ROFL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yeah, with the way technology is these days, we're all together as one&I love it. Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service