2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ya never know Wee One!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Amen Kathy. We're all local even those we're not hearing from. We're all friends & family out here & Sylvia, check your eyes out. I get mine checked every 6 months. JK :)))))) Love ya Robin the boltonnut from L.A. CA

Yep. Scottland is in the UK. I know. Oops. My bad. :)))))) but we hear from you. :)))) Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Oops, my bad Sylvia. Yeah, you're in the UK. But about the only one commenting. Miss the others. Yep. Right in our back yard, Sylvia. :)))) Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Yes, and aren't I glad to be a member of this "family"......I don't know what I did before I found you all !!!! :)   Maybe though Robin a lot wouldn't agree with the words I "comment" for it is more like; "I never shut my mouth"  !!!!!! :)   Do you really think that is what is wrong with the eyes because I only have to go once a year but I thought those jet, state of the art, plastic ones were brilliant that you would have only gone once a year not every six months !!!!! LOL.     Robin MD will be marching us off of this thread if we keep on about eyes and everything else that has nothing to do with concerts and I can assure you will "see" her coming for she will have a gangplank trailing along at the back of her !!!!! ROFL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL as long as you have eyes and ears for MB, it's all good!!! But be careful Wee One...that gangplank could be for you at any time!!ROFL

Robin in MD:)

I think Wee One left her footprints all over the gangplank Robin Md!!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia&everyone, got to take care of the blue eyes. & see, (pardon the pun), I used to have brown eyes. I can change the colors. I've always wanted blue eyes & Now I have them. :))))) Now, don't you BB'S go & change your eye color unless contacts. :))))) Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I sure have an ear for the babe bhat's for sure. Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

They are terrific photos Eileen and thanks so much for sharing them and I see you managed to get a few as well with Diane's pirate hat on show - great !!! 

Take care Eileen and hope you are feeling better soon and looking forward to review !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Eileen:

Hope you are feeling better soon!  You got some great photos in both Atlantic City and Chester.  Thanks for sharing them.  Brings back some great memories!  Looking forward to your review, but get your rest first.  Maybe Lee has some time for a review for us!

Diane

We're all out here to have fun. Help one another out when times may be down. man, I had another update on my speech program & you can bet. I was praying it would work out here. I remember Keith's instructions & wala, I'm here. Robin the Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service