2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh goody a few possibilities coming up!! Of course I can always HOPE that Michael pops on over to do a tv interview or such here in my area!!! That would also be so very welcomed!!!!  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

What private concert in jersey? How does Pilar find all this stuff out. I hear you Kathy. I'm ready for a Michael fix&robin, yeah, Australia's tour's coming up&it ain't far from my birthday. Wow! Can't wait. I hear you Kathy about reviews of old shows. Boltonnut from L. A. CA It's too quiet out here.

I need me some Michael big time !!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yup want to see some reviews here.. I cannot complain, just had that show in Chester...want the rest of you all to get some shows too!!!  Poor MB we want him to rest but also want concerts!LOL 

Robin R..glad you are able to post on here again.

Robin in MD

Yeah, we want MB to be rested for tours but yet, we want concerts. Poor thing. We're splittin' him up. We just have to be patient though it's tough.

I will digress a moment here......THANK YOU GAIL for confirming that Andrena will be working with us on a 60th birthday donation to MBC from all us fans!!!!! SUPER news!!! And so speedy Gail....wow :) Can't wait to finalize everything when the time comes!!!! You all know why I had to post the news here.....isn't this great news????!!!!! Wishes do come true :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

As you say Kathy it is great news indeed and I for one, whether over the pond or not, will be donating to MBC to honour Michael's 60th just the same as you who, very obviously geographically, are as far away as I am from those who will benefit from any donation made which is exactly in the same way as almost any donation you make to a charity, for the beneficiaries are hardly sitting on your doorstep, but I think it is wonderful for Andrena to even consider helping out those who wish to make a donation to some other charity that is dear to their hearts as MBC is dear to Michael's heart !!

Okay, I hear the gangplank coming Robin....I am out of here ...............................for the time being..........................

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

That is good news from Gail.. Cool to post here since she had to close the other thread. I won't walk you down that plank Sylvia!!LOL  Yes it will be a fun project next year for MB's 60th birthday. I am glad that we know it will be something Andrena wants to help us with (not that I ever doubted it)..Nice gal that she is too.

Fun times girls!!

Robin in MD:)

Start saving your pennies ladies!!!! :)  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia,
Oh no you don't!! You can't sneak out of here so soon.
I am back and the plank is waiting for you!
Joy

I must pop in here to say.... Kathy... control yourself!!!  LOL!  Sylvia... you, too!!!  Robin - I will repost my reviews!  LOL!  I can re-live those concerts again, and again, and again!  Robin R. - good things come to those who wait!  And Juliet - why can't Jersey be NEW JERSEY?  I can be there quick and cheap!

Diane

LOL Diane you are funny.. Help yourself-repost all ya like.  We will hopefully in the near future have more shows to talk about here..

I have no problem with everyone just chatting about MB in general til things with concerts pick up again. It's all in fun!!!  Yes we can relive standing at the stage can't we Diane..that was a fun time..we all needed a fun night (s) out in the midst of winter I think, even a mild winter...LOL

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service