2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a lovely story about Ashley and your MB 4 year journey, Mr Hayes. I love to read a happy story and this one has me smiling.
Thanks too for sharing the photos, the smiles on Ashley's face say it all. So happy you 2 are having so much fun!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Kathy T. :-)

Oh, the concert where Ashley, Tom, & I were @ the same was in St. George Utah.

Hope there will be reviews from last night's show. Perhaps I need to learn how to access the FB part of this forum.

that was a great concert wasnt it Robin? The venue was just beautiful! 

Yeah, Tom, my friend jan described the scenery&Michael spoke of it too. But, man, it was cold. I'm a California wuss as though I did live back East most of my life. :)))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Tom,
Thanks for those wonderful photos! Ashley is looking so happy, such a twinkle in her eyes!
Such a touching story about Ashley, and of course as a father you will do what ever you can to make your little girl happy.  I will hope Kathy Rosario pops in with her words of wisdom about stalking MB!! If not I will pm her.  That would make a good topic for a new thread!
Joy
NJ

lol Joy, so what's the PC expression for "stalking"? That would be an interesting thread... :D Thanks for the smile sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Well, I don't really mean stalking here! Nothing to get arrested about, we do not want to cause our MB to worry about crazed fans! It would be a good thread to start.  I am talking more about the ins and outs of concerts.  When I first went with Eileen Parr and Gloria and a few others here we met up with, I learned some things. I had no idea about being able to take photos, going up to the stage during WAMLAW and that I should bring flowers to hopefully give to MB at the stage.  Maybe a small gift, or something for him to sign after the show if you were lucky enough to catch him at the stage door upon him leaving. Just some hints and some life experiences of everyone as what they have learned going to shows and what luck they have had.  Have they had him hold their hand?  Met him? Etc.  I hoped Kathy Rosario might want to start this as I hear she is the resident expert! 

What do you think?

Joy

Hey Joy, I was just being silly, but I think it would be a great idea, if experts want to contribute to a rookie fan's guide to meeting Michael. :D From what I've been told though, it's really dumb luck sometimes. Yes, it helps to "always be prepared" as Kathy says, but there are no garantees Michael will come out or have time for quick interactions. Girl, what have you got to lose? :D I'm sure fans can tell stories of when they tried and what succeeded. I'll look forward to it, take care Joy. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Hi there Tom and Miss Ashley. Well I do declare that you Tom have called the kettle black!!!! No one- up man ship from me though ;) lol  There is no secret to catching Michael. I have been faithfully attending his concerts for going on 23 years and let's face it....when you keep seeing the same face over and over again at concert after concert after concert while in the first/second row....well you get the picture. LOL There are many fans on this forum who have done the same. If you average maybe 3 concerts a year...and that is on the low side...add in cd signings and tv shows....that adds up to lots of "catching Michael" :)))))  I look forward to many more Bolton Adventures and I know we will be seeing you Tom and Miss Ashley in the future on these adventures!!! We do have a great time and who here wouldn't??? I am thrilled that Ashley is finding such joy and happiness while attending Michael's concerts and that Bob and I have played a small part in her joy!! She is so adorable and I look forward to her squeals of enjoyment at each concert when I see her :))) So here is cheers to our next adventure and to all us fans on this forum to our own Bolton Adventures for each one is memorable to each and every one of us!!!  I love the photo of Michael and Ashley. I think that was her third kiss that night wasn't it??? Awwwwww...... 

Now back to decorating and preparing for our fire station party on Dec. 8th with about 60 people attending!! SO I shall disappear again for a bit...but I will return!!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Enjoy your decorating Kathy and look forward to seeing pictures after the party.....wonder what Bob's crew have got in store for him this year ????? lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia.....I forgot to post a photo of my "Bolton bath soaking" supplies that the LAFD gave me at our party!!! Coming soon.....LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service