I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael will be appearing on HSN, February 8th.  He will be performing songs from his new CD.  Please check out this link for info on the show and tickets to go in person if you would like. Check your local listings for local times.

http://www.hsn.com/content/MichaelBolton/46?rid=3023&query=Mich...

Thanks Gail, I got it all wrote down...and this is just so Awesome! The interview this morning was soooo nice to see! Loved IT, just got finished watching it again:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Gail, thanks a lot for putting them all together here, you're a sweetie, take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for starting this thread Gail.....believe will make life easier for the next wee while !!! :)  Thanks again !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

For those of you who don't follow Twitter thought this tweet put out by Michael yesterday, after showing of CBS interview, should be posted here for as you can see it is a general tweet and therefore relevent to all the comments that everyone has placed here on his website, along with Twitter.

"Michael Bolton@mbsings

Thank u so much for the nice comments about my segment on ...I'm so excited to share more surprises with u this week! Stay tuned!"

Just got confirmation on February 4th and the Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Thanks so much Gail....fun times ahead!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, will you try to go? Just wondering. If you do,  have a wonderful time! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Gail for putting all these appearances in one place!!

Robin in MD:)

Ok girls. it's time to get this party started:)! LOL! This is the phone number for the signing tomorrow night.....1-201-784-2665...I called them...they don't seem 2 know who they have coming to there store! Light the phone up today & tomorrow morning!!!  Somebody please tell them to have his M&M's ready (they have a new color) LOL! Tell them he is a vegetarian...and to get   him some Goodie'....Last but Not least...Flowers or Balloon's...Teddy Bears for the G-girls:)! Have a Great Day here in Michael's world:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

PS The stores name is "Books & Greetings"

Here is a great picture of Michael from the Good Day Show that he did this morning and I just love the way he is holding that "book" !!! :)   For Sylvie and Robin CA it is a picture of Michael with the two presenters sitting on the sofa with the beautiful New York skyline being the backdrop and Michael is holding a copy of his book.....rather proudly I would say !!! LOL.

Awesome Pix:)! Can't wait to read the Story!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service