I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another fan sent me this and wanted to post it here so anyone who missed these the first time can catch them:

The Talk will be re airing on 8/23, Two & A Half Men is re airing on 9/2 & The Nanny will be re airing on Nick at Night on 8/27. All re airs w/ MB.

Thanks for up-dated information Gail about exactly what is on....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail.  Michael on 2 shows in one day--excellent!!

Diane :)

Thanks Gail..

Robin in MD:)

Diane please note Michael is not on 2 shows in one day as he is NOT on the Katie Couric show.....that particular programme is not a re-run of the one with Michael.   I have deleted my previous posts as I did put amendment to first but obviously wasn't read so I deleted both.

That's strange Sylvia because the guide on my TV says it's a rerun of Katie's show with Michael Bolton on Friday.

Thank you very much indeed for information Diane because it was a girl on FB who first drew my attention to it but Shannon was so adamant that it was not one with Michael to the point that she said she actually got in touch with the show and was told it was not that episode as that had been shown either last week or week before and that was why I have believed her......could it be possible different shows being re-run in different areas for certainly seems strange when appearing in your tv listings for this week ???   Will try and check further, if I can from this end, but thanks once again for information Diane.....thank you !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

What date are you seeing Michael rerunning on Katie, Diane?

Friday, the 23rd.  I'll let you know if it changes.

Just a little up date thought some might be interested in and it is that Michael has responded on Twitter to a Valerie Smaldone tweet and here it is......

Michael Bolton     @mbsings                48m       

: MB & me in conversation Sept. 9 with booksigning. Expecting great fun and talk!” Looking forward to it Valerie!

Well the guide on my TV was wrong--it was a different episode on Katie Couric.

Thanks for letting us know Diane and at least, better safe than sorry, in that you checked just in case he was on.    Hope you got to watch The Talk show and enjoyed and remember still the two programmes to come on 27th August and 2nd September so remember and check listings for when they are on with you.    Thanks again Diane !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service