I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, wow, lots going on here... So will this link be the exact page for the Monday webcast, or do we need to click on something, sign up, etc? I would just like to be ready when it happens, thanks Sylvia. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

Below is the link into the page which contains the radio link to listen to Michael's interview with Colin McEnroe which was aired today.  It is about 50 minutes long so sit back and enjoy !!! :)   If anyone has any problems accessing please just say and I will try and get another means of placing on here. 

http://www.yourpublicmedia.org/content/wnpr/compelling-life-michael...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks Sylvia, I will listen at home tonight. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I got this article regarding the September 10th interview at the JCC in Woodbridge, CT:

Tuesday, Sept. 10

Michael Bolton visit — Colin McEnroe, host of The Colin McEnroe Show on Connecticut Public Radio, will sit down with singer/songwriter Michael Bolton for a candid discussion about his recently published memoir, his life and his music on Tuesday, Sept. 10, at the Jewish Community Center in Woodbridge. The event is part of the JCC’s Perspectives speakers series at 7:30 p.m. that night. Tickets are $27 ($25 for JCC members), and are available at the door.

So this is the same person that aired an interview today on his own show.

I couldn't get it to open...anyone else have a problem?

I was able to ok but my friend had to get it off a link someone put on FB and it worked for her after that. Odd how sometimes it's working and at other times it's not.. Not sure if this will work for you or not Gail?

http://www.yourpublicmedia.org/content/wnpr/compelling-life-michael...

Robin in MD:)

HI GAIL AND ROBIN!  I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ACCESS THE LINK FOR TWO HOURS  UNABLE TO OPEN  IT IS GETTING LATE  I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW   GOOD NIGHT

GLORIA

Hi Gail and Gloria, to listen to the Colin McEnroe interview, try the "download audio" link Françoise posted in the "Miscellany..." thread: that one worked for me, to both listen and download. Sorry, I don't know how to transfer that one to here. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Yes, Sylvie that link worked for me also. Great interview, not the typical questions! He kind of went on & on about Dylan, but that's OK, obviously it meant so much to him! I enjoyed it very much!

Joy

NJ

http://cptv.vo.llnwd.net/o2/ypmwebcontent/Chion/CMS_Michael_Bolton.mp3

Here is Francoise's entire post, there was a photo but it's not showing now for some reason.  It was an older stock pic of him with the blue velvet jacket on. One we've seen before.

(Not sure if it's a typo or what, "Lonely Planet" should be "Lonely Island". They are not mentioned in the interview at all anyway.)

Permalink Reply by Françoise 8 hours ago

Interview MB par Colin McEnroe sur WNPR

The Compelling Life Of Michael Bolton

SAID WE LOVED HIM BUT WE LIED - 'CAUSE THIS IS MORE THAN LOVE WE FEEL INSIDE.

Michael Bolton.
Photo:Alterna2, Flickr Creative Commons
Download Audio
AUDIO PLAYLIST

Michael Bolton has reinvented himself many times. A few years ago, he cut off his trademark hair.  He put out an album of opera arias and another of American Songbook Standards. But probably his biggest challenge was dealing with his image as a romantic icon so permanently rooted in the dead center of the mainstream that poking fun at him became an easy way for people who really weren't all that cool to prove they were at least cool enough to reject Michael Bolton.

You can't lay a thing like that completely to rest, but Bolton came close in 2011 when he hooked up with the Saturday Night Live trio of rap wannabes known as Lonely Planet  for a video. Here, the joke was Bolton's obsession with "Pirates of the Caribbean." It was joke he was very much in on, and -- 100 million YouTube views later --  it changed the way people see him. So what else is there that you didn't know about Bolton? Find out on today's show.

You can join the conversation, email colin@wnpr.org or tweet us@wnprcolin.

That is so strange because, for ONCE, all the links still work for me !!! :)

Thanks for posting Francoise's over here Joy for it is the same content as what was in the link I had put out expect by her copy and pasting it has missed out the section which gave the little box with the actual radio link and that was why I didn't do it that way on here because I saw by doing that it missed that section out  BUT  should have left when only thing working for you all......sorry about my link folks but at least we all have one way to listen to and that is all that is important !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Joy, thanks a lot for the transfer. I tried but only the text appeared, not the link. Take care and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service