I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia.

Robin in MD :)

Have just picked up a tweet from Gaby Roslin who will have Michael on tomorrow on her BBC London 94.9 radio programme at midday GMT and here is link into it from where I hope you will all be able to listen to it on line.   They do put up previous interviews so will check it Sunday or Monday to see if has been put up but here is link...... 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p012w66z

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia.. MB is everywhere over there !!! LOL

Robin in MD:)

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the link: surprisingly, it works! :D I think I'll try for the replay though, because it'll be on at 6:00 a.m. our time... Well anyway, take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hope some can access it for he is link into full episode of the Wright Stuff that Michael was on yesterday morning in the UK......

http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-wright-stuff/episodes/episode-205-36

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, thanks but it's unavailable from outside the U.K.. Take care sweetie and have a great weekend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

It's not able to be viewed in my location Sylvia. Thanks for trying..shoot.

Maybe it will go up on Youtube..

Michael has just been on with Gaby and it was fantastic interview.....listening to it again.....and he sang a little bit of Jack Sparrow and boy was it fantastic and at the end they played Nessun Dorma and oh boy....everyone murdered it including Michael for he joined in and then forgot to hold the note and you hear him saying he forgot that was a longer note at that bit....it was hysterical but Gaby is such a natural interviewer, she is terrific, and such a nice, nice girl......a wonderful interview.    I will try someway, somehow to get it on here for you to listen to it and to those I can send e-mails it is coming as an MP3 so look out in your mail box....LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

All right, looking forward to it Sylvia, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Sylvia.Great interview!!!

This is a laugh this afternoon for on the Gaby Roslin one I believe you are about the only person who has received it Robin for I got failure notices for others I tried to send although didn't for Kathy LAFD so maybe she will get when wakes up....but I was getting so many failure notices I stopped sending.

On the Wright Stuff programme what I did was played it and recorded the beginning part where Matthew talks to Michael onto my computer and I have sent that to you Sylvie and appears to have gone.......oh wait a minute, think it is on its way to Mars ....LOL   Seriously hope you get it okay and if it works with you I'll send more out and then possibly you can all pass it round all your friends.  Believe, if memory serves right, it is the Wright Stuff that outside of the UK, you never get to see or hear.   Hopefully will pick up link from Gaby Roslin show and you should be able to access that, hopefully !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I got the radio show just fine, I sent you a note, played the mp3 just fine.

Yes that site won't allow those of us outside the uk for The Write Stuff to play it. Hopefully it will end up on Youtube.. I've not gotten another email yet. I will check..thanks for sending....

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service