I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey Sylvia or Robin can one of you send me the audio for the wright stuff  I would love to hear it.  thanks a bunch.

P.S.  you guys are making me nervous for my meet and greet in November. LOL

sandy

Hi Sandy and if you want me to send it to you the only way I can do it is through e-mail so if you PM me with your e-mail address I will send to you.   Just to say Sandy if you do not fancy sending me e-mail address I have sent it to Sylvie and she may be able to upload it onto here if it isn't too long to do that with but I just cannot remember how to get MP3's on here. 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, everything worked out: I heard both shows and thanks so much! BTW, I'm really sorry, I wouldn't be able to upload either show because they're over 7 kb. However, I can hear Gaby's show fine from your link Sylvia, so I'm pretty sure it's accessible to North America, but the site says only for a week. So there you go. Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie and glad you got to hear and hope you enjoyed Julian and that cello...... you know I did  !!!! :)

Below is the link into the Gaby Roslin radio show that Michael was on today.....enjoy !!! :)   The programme is 120 mins long and Michael isn't on until approx. last 30 mins but time bar will not let you move it along, keeps going back so looks as though you will have to run whole thing before Michael comes on but to be honest it is a good programme and especially too with Julian Lloyd Webber and his wife, if you like the cello (LOL), and there are references to Michael quite a bit through it.   The recording is only available for the next 7 days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01j05mk

Hey Everybody, Sylvia sent me the audio to The Wright Stuff show that Michael did last week.  How surprised was I when they asked him a question FROM ME. I nearly had a heart attack. I had responded to a tweet from the Wright Stuff asking for questions, but never dreamed it would get picked let alone my ever hearing it.  Suffice it to stay I am getting on Sylvia's cloud nine with her for a little bit.  MOVE OVER SYLVIA HERE I COME!!!!!!!! LOL

Sincerely, Sandy in MS

Hey Sandy, I'm really happy for you sweetie! Enjoy your cloud and thanks for sharing! :D Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sandy and so happy for you !!!! :)    I did not realize that was you on Twitter and I hadn't seen the question.....I have now (LOL).....and when they posed the question what they do is, as you heard read it out, but also put it on screen as an enlarged tweet but just the wording of the tweet and below the persons name but all they had for you was "Sandy" they do not put where you are from.  The other question was posed by Michael Howarth who is on here too, Michael is a member of the website and pops in occasionally with his tuppence worth (Hi Michael if you are reading this !) and on his question they had put his full name because he has that on Twitter.

I wish you could actually see Michael when the question was posed because they go straight to him and you can see he doesn't know quite what to say and he is moving his head about looking round thinking and then when he speaks and says about wanting a whole load of love in May he is looking right at the camera with just about a "come on" expression and it zooms in quite close to him as well while he is saying it.....it was a lovely part !! :)  

You can come up on my cloud anytime Sandy.....the more the merrier and let's have a PARTY !!! :)

Thanks Sylvia, I really wish I could have seen his face. I knew he would not answer the question directly, just trying to have a little fun by putting him on the spot. It sounds like they did a pretty good job of that.
Sandy in MS xoxoxo
ENJOY YOUR CLOUD, SANDY,......that is fantastic....just getting back on here and trying to catch up and saw this.....way to go, Sandy!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Sandy,

That is so exciting!! I am happy for you girl! Here is your own personal CLOUD 9..............

Hugs from NJ

Joy

Oh thank you Joy. I love my cloud. I may stay on it til after I see MB in November!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service