I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sandy, are you counting the days yet? November is around the corner... Enjoy the happy cloud sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

YES I am counting the days and thank you I am enjoying my cloud!!!
Sandy in MSxoxoxo

Sandy,

Joy ;)

NJ

AWWWEEE HOW CUTE. YOU ARE SO SWEET JOY.

SANDY IN MS xoxoxo

To let you know I have started a discussion in General Chat called "Interviews by Michael in audio format" and it is where I have managed to transfer the audio interviews I have that Michael gave whilst in the UK last week.  I have used the format of a "music box" and transferred them to that and I will, in time, add other interviews I have recorded.  Unfortunately there is a size restriction on what can be added and I was unable to add the Gaby Roslin radio interview as it is too long but both his TV interviews on the Wright Stuff and Alan Titchmarsh show are there and I hope you all enjoy !!! :)   As I say in discussion I decided to start new thread primarily because, hopefully, it can be added to in future but also because I have not perfected way to switch off the music box from playing when you automatically go into thread therefore it could be, much more than, annoying if I had placed it on any other thread and at least separated from everywhere else, you know what to expect when you enter this particular thread.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is a tweet and photo that Michael hasn't long sent.......

"Such an awesome trip in London. So excited to be back for Feb 3 album launch w Leona Lewis duet & UK Tour in May!!"

and here is another picture or at least two together of Michael at the G-A-Y Club which he has retweeted....................

I do not know if I post in the right place. This is the interview of MB Wright Stuff 2013 Friday 18 October . Have a good time !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjLWVYPydlA&list=TLJv1ADySN6xya3...

That is a great find Francoise and didn't appreciate that they have started putting their shows on youtube and hope everyone can access it for it is well worth watching.   I audio recorded the interview with Michael from the stations video and put on a thread I started but obviously the full thing is far, far better !!! :)

Thanks again Francoise !!! :)

Wow, merci Françoise! Sylvia nous en a dit beaucoup de bien, alors j'ai hâte d'avoir le temps de l'écouter, merci encore ma belle! Fais attention à toi, câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie QC Canada :D

I just thanked Françoise and said that Sylvia told us a lot of good about this show so I can't wait to be able to listen! :D

Thanks very much Francoise!! Lovely to see MB on The Wright Stuff! He's too funny!!!

Robin in MD:)

Francoise, thank you so much for this find. I watched the whole thing with no problems. MB was to funny. He seemed to have a good time
Sandy in MS xoxoxo
Thank you for the photos, Sylvia, very nice ones too. Francoise, as happens sometimes I could not receive the video by mobile but I am sure it was a great one. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

P.S. my email is back and I am receiving from the site now. :))).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service