I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good news Kathy T and glad to have you back !!!! :)

Glad too Sandy you got to watch the show and actually see Michael's response to THAT question !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thought I would bring this link over to here and it is from the George Stroumboulopoulos's Show "Tonight" which Michael recorded a while ago but which was aired last night on CBC.   I have also put link over in the Miscellany thread as that is where we have been discussing it since knowing Michael did he recording.   It is just over 20 minutes long so sit back and enjoy !!! :)  Should also say that Sandy gave me heads up that it was available on his website.

http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I am lucky!!!!

I found something again!

Interview MB with George Stroumboulopoulos. Another version! REALLY VERY FUNNY AT THE BEGINNING!!!!

I am very, very lucky!!!

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/Shows/ID/2413686692/

Petra Christine (Germany)

Have already got that on here Petra and it is in my post just above yours although your link may be better in that it is directly into it.

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, Michael sings in the first 2 minutes with george. This is new and really funny!

And the interview is longer!

Please watch, Sylvia!

Sorry Petra it is exactly the same it is the full interview.   I am not talking about the video link I put in yesterday of the trailer with JS but what I have put on is the full interview that was aired last night....please check my link !!! :)

I also have it in the Miscellany thread as that is where we have been discussing the programme since we knew Michael was going to be on.

Sorry Sylvia!!!!!

I noticed my mistake! I clicked the video below and this just 4 minutes.

I´ll be careful in the future!!

Petra, as I've posted earlier,  you did me a big favor by posting the direct link so no worries! :D Take care sweetie and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hallo Petra and again, thank you so much for posting this link, because it's much easier for me and I can send it to a friend. Thanks again, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Many, many thanks, Sylvie!!!!

No worries at all Petra for as I said in comment to you that your link is far better than one I found but I did not want to delete my post as Sandy had come onto me and made me aware of fact it was up on George's webpage and I had told her I would put over in thread because she does not know how to copy and paste and if I had deleted she would think I hadn't as I told her I would......hope you understand but as I say your link is definitely far better than mine and thanks for it Petra !!! :) 

Below is a link into a programme from Radio Manchester this afternoon in which Michael was interviewed but because it was prerecorded they have split the interview up.  You want to listen to the Becky Want show which was on from noon until 3.00 p.m. and Michael's interview starts about 20 mins in.  I have recorded and will put in the thread where the music player is which is in General Chat and called "Michael's audio interviews........"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01hyn42

Here is a picture of Michael at the studios..............

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service