I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thought I would mention on here in case some of you aren't following the "someone is recording a new album" thread where I have already put it BUT Michael is showing as #1 in the pop tributes list with Amazon !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Joy!

Robin in MD :)

Great news Sylvia!!!! That is MB...a chart topper!!! From golf to books to cd's...SUPER!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just posted th is to the main page....audio excerpt  just click on the red arrow:

"No matter where we are positioned in the music culture, we are all fans at heart." Michael Bolton from The Soul Of It All on meeting Bob Dylan:
https://soundcloud.com/hachetteaudio/the-soul-of-it-all-dylan - TeamMB

Gail,

I wanted to say thank you for this message, his voice is sweet and passionate
have a good day Gail

tend

katia

Thank you Gail, waiting for my copy to arrive next week!! :-))

Nicolette xx

Hey Gail, this, is simply awesome that someone thought of putting an audio sample out there! Sylvia was sweet enough to send it to me, but wanted to say thanks so much to "the team" for publishing it! It's not a full chapter, but I'll take any amount of Michael  speaking any day! Thanks so much Gail, take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada XD

There is a 2nd audio sample down the page where this one is as well on the right hand side if you go to the link and click to hear on the website. There are others as well from other books.

It's about his younger years growing up...I am looking forward to getting the audio book too..

Robin in MD:)

Hey Robin in MD, thanks a lot for letting us know! Here’s the link to the 2nd excerpt:

https://soundcloud.com/#hachetteaudio/the-soul-of-it-all

Take care Robin and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Great hearing the audio for sure!!!! That will certainly be fun to listen to when our audio cd's arrive :))) !!!! Thanks for posting Gail!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for putting that one on here Sylvie for I certainly missed link on first page......thanks !!!! :)   Unfortunately, can't find a download button on that one.....wanted that as an MP3 too !! :)   Love his joke about sex and we have a soap on just now that has brought in teenage sex and they have two girls who have "done it" but haven't and what a great story line it is ......yes, still very prevalent today and will be till the end of time !! :) 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, well, if it wouldn't have been for Robin in MD, I would have never known so thank goodness she posted about it! As far as Michael's clip, I smiled from ear to ear when I heard him do a little Rodney! XD Somehow, even if the reading has to be serious, I guess, maybe  he couldn't help himself as he read! :D This audio version will be one of the coolest things anyone of us will ever own... Glad you enjoyed the clip Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service