I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can ask as many as you like, I asked several the other day and hope they are holding them..MB is getting them into his twitter feed..LOL Fun stuff ladies!!!

Robin in MD:)

Can I ask for some help because not too sure if I am doing something wrong for when I go into those links and go to the gold box both links are posing questions on what you think of MB's music and I can't see any box where I can put in a question !!  The link into HSN's FB page I don't even have access to answer the question on there only on the other link could I answer the question.  The other HSN link is just taking me into a page advertising HSN's products for sale, nothing to do with show or MB.  Is it by any chance something to do with outside of the USA and yet before, when it was the wrong star, I got in fine.....sod's law !!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

It was a little goofy for me also Sylvia but that is nothing new! What I did was scroll through the tweets on the HSN site. There is a box on the right where you can scroll through the tweets that have to do with publicity etc for the HSN concert. As I was scrolling through I found the tweet that the lady from HSn posted and asks if you had one question to ask Michael what would it be. I clicked on reply on her tweet and then wrote my question. Don't remember her name but she says she wanted fans questions to help her interview MB. Then you can click on a link that says "view your tweet" and there you see your tweet posted. Hope that helps. It might not be the right way to do it but I got my questions posted.....at least I could see my tweet. Hope this helps!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Well look at you Miss Rosario giving instructions! I'm proud of you miss alleged computer-illiterate! :D Good for you Kathy and hope it works for Sylvia too! :D Take care Kathy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

YOU GO Kathy R!!!!! :):)  .That should work too, it's replying back to her Twitter account.  LOL

Robin in MD:)

The gold box is where you put your question.  Even though it asks a quesiton about Michael's music...use it for your question and it will go to a tweet and they promise they will pick them all up.  Ask what you want and as many as you want. Gail

I saw a post last night, or early this morning, out on FB from the MB Team saying about putting your questions in the "comments" on the HSN site because on that site I do not have access to anything else and I had entered a comment there stating that and asking if it was only accessible in the US and that is what it looks like.  On the other site the gold box is showing a question for you to say what your favourite song is of MB's and giving you the opportunity to win a signed copy of his book and CD and that is what everyone is entering and that is how you are seeing all tweets with song titles in them and I would say, no opportunity to enter a tweet with a question for I think they will be disregarded, but I will put ones in and hope they get picked up but that is for a competition.

Thanks Kathy for your set of instructions and I did see that but that section only appears in one link for me, not in the HSN Live FB link, and I did scroll down and saw her tweet and she is one of the girls who will be compere for the show and I did see her tweet on Twitter so I will go in and answer her tweet with those I have but I don't believe they will be picked up by HSN for as Gail says it is the gold box on their site which should be used because that will probably go straight through to those deciding what questions are to be asked for to answer her tweet that is only going to her personal Twitter account.....maybe she will pick those up too but seems a lot of work when she is preparing for a show unless she has staff to do it. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I have added a few pics from Bowling Green book signing onto the gallery of pics

Kerie

Thanks for sharing them Kerie and they are terrific.....thanks !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Kerie,

Thanks, they are great! You got to take more pictures than we did here in NJ.

Joy

NJ

Up letting Jack out and having cup of tea before I head back to bed (6.15 a.m.) and here a couple of pictures for you with first being one of a set of Michael leaving LAX on 6th Feb and second is of him having a jam session with band during break in rehearsals at Las Vegas just over an hour ago.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Very nice Sylvia, thank you! Now that really shows that new scarf. So we all know it is one scarf, black and gray!

Joy

NJ ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service