I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pilar

it really is too beautiful, his smiles too cute.
Thank you so much

katia

Gracias Pilar, gracias !!!!!! :)    Absolutely beautiful.......oh boy......that second picture ......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

These are wonderful Pilar!  Look at that happy man!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Pilar!!!! Que fotazas!!!! :D...como decimos en Argentina: un BOMBONAZO!!! jajajaj....hermosooooo!!! Gracias Pilar!!! Y esa sonrisa...que le queda muy bien!! Un cariño enorme desde Argentina, Mar.

His smile lights up a room.  Thanks for posting those Pilar.

Diane

Pilar,

Oh these are the best!

Love them, thank you!!
Joy

NJ

USA

Thank you Pilar,

These ones made my heart jump a beat or two. WOW

Kellie

An update on showing repeat of Michael's show from Las Vegas and have been in touch again, through HSN's FB page, because I cannot see show scheduled anywhere on either their HSN.com tv channel or their HSN2 tv channel except for one space at 11.00 p.m. - midnight on HSN2 which is not showing anything scheduled for that time and HSN have come back and said they still cannot verify time of airing for today but will post the details, as soon as known, on their FB page.   So for anyone interested in seeing again please keep checking HSN's FB page or "like" their page and indicate that you want notification when they post something new.  I will, of course, come back on here when something is posted but as I am going out today I may miss chance to let you all know exact times for airing and would hate to think of any of you missing opportunity to see again so please keep checking on your own !! :)   You should all be able to view HSN's tv channels through HSN.com unless your country has some restriction placed on viewing shows from the USA and when you go into their link if channel does not automatically start to play look at list along top of page and you will see a heading for "hsn tv", surrounded by a green border, click on that heading and tv channel should come up for you and for the viewing of HSN2 that facility appears alongside, to the right of the HSN tv channel you are watching, click on the "tv" heading there and your programme will change....good luck and any questions, please ask !!! :)

Can I ask that anyone who gets information about and notices no one else has been on with details to please post the details concerning show for there are people on this website who are not on FB and therefore, will not be able to get information themselves;  so please consider posting details so that they get to know too;  thanks !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Sylvia . Of course, as I hope everyone can relive that magical moment. If I have new information, I'll post the details soon. Good afternoon.

Friendly .

Françoise .

Just to say that, so far, HSN have announced nothing about Las Vegas show being shown again today and I have just checked their tv schedules and all are now filled with programmes and there is not one for Michael.....sorry folks but looks as though repeat today is out so just have to hope that they still put it on again sometime !!! :((((((

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

HI ALL!  THE REPEAT OF  MICHAEL'S LAS VEGAS SHOW IS NOW ON  HSN.COM   HERE IS THE LINK  JUST SCROLL DOWN TO THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE  ON THE RIGHT SIDE IT SAYS MICHAEL BOLTON CONCERT CLICK AND YOU WILL SEE THE SHOW

http://www.hsn.com/content/MichaelBolton/46?rdr=1&sourceid=goog...

HOPE THIS WORKS OUTSIDE THE USA

GLORIA

Thanks Gloria, working just fine!!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service