I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gloria, works here in Holland!!!! :-)))

Nicolette xx

Glad for you Nicolette!!!!!

Robin in MD:) I'm just watching again since I liked it so much!!LOL

Thanks a million Gloria and so much for HSN going to announce on their site....yeah !!! LOL   It is working fine and looks as though it may be there for a little while for you can go in and come back out again and start all over and hope it does stay for most of the European girls will be in bed by now for it is 11.30 with me so, just hope it stays and they get chance to see.   Thanks again for putting link up here Gloria !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I logged on HSN, around midnight, French time, and I was able to see the live Las Vegas, I was in connection with Françoise, and therefore what a fabulous surprise we had both the power to review again and again ....... Thank you to Sylvia, still and all, hoping that chacunes of us and could enjoy a maximum. As for me, I think I'll stay for a little while yet in the clouds

tend

katia

Thank you very much Gloria . A moment of true happiness.

Françoise from France 

Thanks so so so so much, Gloria

Tend

Katia (from France)

Hi Gloria,

Wow, you found it! You are good at finding things online girl!!

Thanks!!

Joy

NJ

Thanks Gloria, I'm a bit behind!!  If you watch the whole thing those who didn't catch the chat it is also included at the end. Gail

Wow, fantastic news Gail, thanks! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

signs copies of his new book  for fans.  .

Video found there was little time on Tweeter. Enjoy

Merci Francoise, merci !!! :)   Lovely to see that little clip, just lovely !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Bonjour ma Boltonette and co,

Merci trop cool tes vidéos, ne manqurerais -tu pas de sommeil ?

bisous

katia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service