I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Menos mal que tienes oportunidad de ver. No podía faltar un espectáculo tan maravilloso...MB en todo su esplendor! :)

I have just said that I am glad everyone is getting to see video for it is one that cannot be missed as it is MB at his best !!! :)

Thanks everyone for your thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

No me canso de agradecerte mucho tu disposición y alegría...valoro eso...gracias!! Un abrazo enorme y sincero, Mar.

Gracias Mar !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I have snuck in here to look at what has been and is going on, with new phone system and changes on the job and other things and I have not been keeping up. Hope to be able to watch the concert by the weekend my friend taped. Thanks for all the photos and videos, ladies.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Picture below is of Michael attending the Citi Reception event at The Grove on Monday, 11th February............

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I loved it. When pictures were being taken, I always ask Am I facing right&Michael&/or Elaine would let me know. One time, Michael said, "Robin. Turn to the right." He gave me direction as to which way to face as most folks do but it was so neat. He was so comfortable with me. Loved it. Loved it holding his hand a couple times. It just feels like a dream. I wanna go back. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

He is a kind, caring, gentleman and that is how he does and says the things he does and so pleased you have got to witness that first hand Robin CA and thanks for sharing one of your special moments with Michael with us.....thanks Robin !! :)

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Again I'm happy for you Robin. I witnessed MB's kindness to you back here years ago, I know how sweet he is with you!! Love it!! Congrats to you again!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin & Sylvia&everyone.

Way to go Robin R!!!! Glad you had another great moment with Michael. He has a special place in his heart for you :)))

I will have my review shortly ladies....recovering from my week AND a cold bug. Too much going on :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I was wondering where you were Kathy R. in CA. Sorry you were ailing&stuff's going on. Thanks for you comments, girl. Robin in MD. Yeah, girl we had some good time with MB back East. :) Your concerts are up&coming. Kathy R. in CA, can't wait to read your review(s).

Hope you are feeling better soon Kathy but remember we can wait for your Bolton Adventure stories for it gives us something to look forward to....you take your time, no rush nor hurry at all !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service