I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great interview, thanks ladies.

Kathy T. :-)

Ok..not seeing anything..not even where to put pictures...this is sort of confusing uh?  It did say to go to:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/

Do you all see e.g. #3 I am Brie Larson Ask Me Anything well I assume that is how Michael will come up and he will show up as #1 when he comes because all the others before him are now on.

Sylvia   YWSF  27

Click the new tab and you will see him posted like that already.  Click that and go into where his full statement is..then the comments are coming in but you can't see them yet.http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/new

Ok..found him...click the new tab...don't see anything there but his first statement right now...guess the questions and his answers will come at 3:30...anyone else see anything?

Good luck to everyone and look forward to reading about the outcome here. I am working so too many interruptions on my end. Have fun!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

I am not seeing the question even using your new link Gail but I thought you entered your question in the "comment" part.    I will keep trying to access it and thanks for trying to help !! :)

Sylvia.   YWSF    27

Found him....he is down at number 7 and he has been on for 16 minutes

Are you seeing like 57 comments but the comments aren't showing?  I guess it will be there...that is where it was showing for Brie larson earlier...not user friendly that's for sure.  People are voting as well and dont' see where to do that either!!

Ok...refresh and it is up now.

See questions..some rather silly...but no answers..anyone see answers?

Sent a message asking why we weren't seeing the answers and was told the replying is down for the whole site right now and will be back up shortly...boy this is really confusing for old people like me!!!LOL

UGH Gail. Thanks for checking, confusing for me too!!!!!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service