I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I FOUND THE VIDEOS OF MICHAEL ON FOX AND FRIENDS THIS MORNING  THERE ARE TWO  ONE IS OF THE SHOW AND THE OTHER IS THE AFTER SHOW VIDEO  HOPE THIS WORKS OUTSIDE THE USA 

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-friends/index.html#http://video.f...

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-friends/index.html#http://video.f...

ENJOY!

GLORIA

Dear Gloria, I'm happy to report the videos work outside the U.S. and God bless you for finding and bringing these over here: they're fan-fricking-tabulous! Thank you so much, take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

Bonjour Gloria,

Thanks for the link, it's fantastic,....he"s fantastic.....

merci

katia

Thanks for all videos, girls.

Thanks Gloria,

I didn't get time to watch this morning, so I really appreciate the links.

Anna (in MO)

Thanks a million for those links Gloria absolutely lovely to see him and especially too when I left them till having my last wee cup of tea of the night before hitting bed.....one of the best times to watch Michael for you don't half hit dreamland happy !!! lol.   Thanks again Gloria and have to let you know I pinched them for my Michael page on FB !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

CONGRATS to you Robin, Mary and Meggy on your questions being answered. Loved all the videos, alot of fun!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

It was a super bit of fun on Reddit last night and it was great to see Michael answering so many questions and of course especially ones from the regulars on here, Mary and Robin MD, for I must say I loved his joke on one of your questions Mary about selling the gifts he gets on e-Bay...thought that was terrific but so lovely of him to say that gifts he gets for Gwenny and Millie he actually gives to them when he gets home....that was super to hear !! :)   Hope he gets opportunity for another stint on that for I loved it including all the videos he did to go along with...that was a great idea and didn't expect those.  

Dianna, in case you didn't see, he definitely confirmed that he is heading your way this year and here is answer he put in.........

"Thank you! To relax, I like to golf and I do quite a bit when I'm in Australia. I love the country. Gold Coast is beautiful. My best friend moved to Sydney and never came back (true story) and I understand why. We'll probably do meet and greets the next visit now that the book and CD will be out by the time I get back down unda. The people are just refreshing and unpretentious -- I love it, it's just...so f****** far away!

Stay tuned -- we'll be adding upcoming dates to my website.."  Have * starred out word he did put in just in case somebody did complain if I left in.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvie,  He did mention that he likes "What's Going On" the most, and that he would love to do a video..and is thinking about it....that would be Awesome:)! All credit goes to my daughter Meghan, she does all the work, I just rambled off the questions! Have a Great Day....All Of You:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, I know, I was so happy to hear that! You don't know how much I love that song... Sounds to me like Michael really is thinking about it, but hasn't nailed it all down yet. I'm sure if he can find the time to do a video, he will. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Mary, which answer is about if he reads this site? I read all of them and don't see one about it? Did I miss it???

Thanks,

Robin  in MD;)

Hi Sylvia

Yep I happened to see that one, great news cannot wait :)

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service