I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, DVR set now for this one and Rachael Ray next week!! LOL

Robin in MD:)

Thanks 'Sylvia about the Talk Wednesday. Alrighty then. I'm ready.

Thanks Sylvia and I think I can watch this one, crossing my fingers anyway. I need to breakdown and buy a DVR, thought about it last night.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

The show is actually The Talk on CBS...this is the one with Sharon Osbourne, etc.  Good find Sylvia!!

Yeah, I don't get Rachel.

Thanks a lot Sylvia: another one on the list, never enough MB! :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Gracias Sylvia!! Buenas noches!! Un beso, Mar

Michael's appearance on Jay Leno is repeating tonight for anyone who wants to catch it. Gail

Cool about Jay Leno. I was there. Kathy R.&her friend Pam was but we didn't meet up which is cool.

Thanks Gail, maybe I won't fall asleep waiting this time...LOL:)! My mom even watched it...and Loved It:)!

Mary (meg's mom)! 

Michael was really good last night on Jay Leno....even told some of his jokes...he's a Hoot:)! I completely enjoyed him singing and talking! Thanks:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Glad Mary that you saw Michael on the tonight show.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service