I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin, let me know if you got it.  I thought CBS pre-empted it all over the country. 

Diane

Diane, I posted above you. My DVR started out with the show but then went to coverage of the new Pope, so no MB :( BUMMER Timing was not good here for the MB coverage..no disrespect for the new Pope intended.

Robin in MD:)

I feel the same way.  I posted on The Talk's facebook page about repeating the show.  Other people have as well, so maybe we'll get to see it sometime.

Diane

Here is Michael's performance on Hallmark's Home and Family:

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/homeandfamily/videogallery/Video/Mic...

This was good too, loved that Kelly got to be on this one with him!!! She's a doll and I love her voice.

Robin in MD:)

Robin,

Was that it from the Hallmark Channel show?  No inteview, just the song?

Still good, great that Kelly was with him.

Thanks also Gail for that link!!

Joy ;)

NJ

GENIAL SO GREAT MERCI Gail

katia

Thanks a lot for the link Gail, much appreciated, because I can hear it that way. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Very short video from Michael talking backstage about his appearance on The Talk show......

http://www.tout.com/m/afa126?ref=twl1rfup

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you very much for the videos, ladies. Enjoyed them all and I do hope there is a rebroadcast of AH.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

merci sylvia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service