I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a million for that link Sylvie and have just got round to listening to it and yet I saw it this morning.....this chasing after Mr. Bolton ain't good for one as old as me;  need to get him to slow down a bit !!!! LOL  Thanks again Sylvie !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, glad you enjoyed it! I wrote to Mr Johnston to tell him how much I enjoyed it and he told me that if I hadn't asked, it would have stayed only on the radio side, because they had technical difficulties with video. As Gail told me: you never know til you ask! :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Sylvie, Love the 40-minute interview. Woo Hoo. I'm gonna need a whole year of listening girls. heheheheheheh

You know in reading & listening to that interview, Michael sorta scared me about his stoner days & in the unawareness of what's going on. Pardon titles here. :))))))) but wow! Interesting. I'll bet his mom was having heart attacks of his disappearing acts. Wow!

Hi Robin R.,

He was very lucky to get through that period of his life as well as he did and I know he knows it, I think he said someting to that effect didn't he? Lucky for us too!!!

Kathy T. :-)

So true, Kathie from Tulsa. Yes ma'm. We are lucky to have him among us. The Lord was & is with him whether he knew it back then or not. Let me tell ya, I've been on the legal drugs for asthma & man, have I had side affect from some or what? Scared the living **** out of me, too. I mean, I'm not trying to put my life story out here but whew. He just amazes me that's for sure.

Yes, Robin R., he is very amazing in many ways, so very talented and I too beleive God helped MB accomplish what he has.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hey Robin from Ca, glad you enjoyed it. The long interviews are the best, aren't they? I mean it's great if interviewers ask him 2 questions and Michael talks for 20 minutes, lol but there were interesting and pertinent questions, so that's why I love it so much. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I tell you girl, in the book, when he was talking about the cop approaching him&he had those 3 pills in his pocket & downed them&the cop frisked him, he scared the living stuff out of melet me tell you. Whew. it could have been anything&loved how he explained his symptoms though scary. Wow! le? wh

Hello all. I found several videos of the show Rachael Ray Show. Enjoy.
Françoise de Francehttp://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/michael-bolton-beh...

Merci Françoise! Es-tu capable de les voir? Jèai adoré l'entrevue et sa performance était très émouvante. Merci envore! Fais attention à toi. Câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada

I just thanked Françoise for posting the link and asked if she could see it outside the U.S.. I loved the interview and thought the performance was very moving: I didn't know Michael and Valerie had known each other for that long!

Oui Sylvie, je les vois très bien . .La présentatrice et MB sont assis à une table ronde devant un mug de café . Il porte une veste noire sur une chemise entr'ouverte, cravate grise , . Par contre Je n'ai pas pu regarder The Talk . Bisous ma belle . 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service