I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just saw it here too Gail, loved it!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey there, just watched Katie here also, AWESOME interview and loved the song....saw him on the Today show also, both times and then singing....love the publicity!!! Love it!!!  He is looking really great!!  Hope to see him Friday if the weather is good!!!

Kerie

Wasn't it great Gail?  I thought it was one of his best interviews.  He looked really happy and very handsome.  He certainly has the voice for that type of song. 

Diane

Hi Sylvia, well I’ve never heard about the Stoop Show, but in my area, I get 4 hours of the Today show: from 7:00 to 9:00 and from 10:00 to 12:00, the last hour being the “Kathy Lee & Hoda show”, where Michael appeared. The Katie show just ended and it was terrific! I knew about the Jimmy Fallon show and wasn’t confused about the date at all. Well now about the release date, Michael did say on the Katie show that the 8th was the launch party. I’m loving this promotion, Hope everyone gets to see it! :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Books and Greetings have just put out this picture of Michael and members of staff at the book signing last night in Northvale, NJ.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks, Sylvia. Hope we get alot of reviews and photos. Counting on Anna Mason for certain to cover the St Louis booksigning hint, hint, Anna!!!! Hope to hear from all attending these events.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :

I hope to do that! I've never been to a book signing, so I don't know how it will be handled here.

Anna (in MO)

In a word "AWESOME"...thanks for sharing your find:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Few photos for you of Michael doing his "promotional tour" today......................

and that one is from The Today Show.

with this one being with Katie Couric and here is for the last one......................

.........which is the best one, for we have Michael and Cat Greenleaf and a....bulldog !!! LOL   Wonder if he/she took part in the interview and was the interview conducted on the steps outside......I love this photo.   For Sylvie and Robin CA this photo shows Michael and Cat sitting on stairs outside a door which has two pots either side with plants in and in the centre is a beautiful English Bulldog (I think that is his proper name...don't quote me LOL) sitting down, paying no attention to all to what is going on but looking away somewhere else.....it is a great photo  and Michael and Cat have coffee mugs in their hands .....think it was the middle of summer to see them both !!! :) 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

On my way over to FB to put the above picture of Michael and Cat Greenleaf from NBC Talk Stoop show the penny dropped.....well it does take me a little longer than others to get there and as, in the UK, a set of stairs is a set of stairs, not a stoop, I think I should be forgiven for wondering what they were doing holding the interview on a set of stairs !!!!!! ROFL.   Slowness comes to us all you know and I can't help it if mine has come a little quicker than most !!! LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

bonjour Sylvia,

they are beautiful, I love the first, he smile to the ladies who fall interview, and the last is naturally perfect, it seems to share a moment with them.

Thank a lot Sylvia

katia

Hi Sylvia, thanks for sharing your great finds!!! But you forgot to mention for Sylvie and Robin that the mugs were "half bucket size" LOL. Astrid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service