I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi U.S. outsiders, I checked YouTube for Michael's interview on "The Talk" and they do have it but it's unaccessible. However, the performance with Kelly is available so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8kEuj4Gsr4

I didn't check but it's most likely a different uploader. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

bonjour ma belle Sylvie,

J'adore ecouter cette chanson et le voir bien sûr est super génial, cette chanson me transporte, et quand il a la chance on a l'impression qu'il nous des forces, j'adore quand il la chante avec Valerie simpson c'est magique.

Je te mets un lien direct que j'ai trouvé sur You tube, ou il l'interprete à nouveau avec kelly, tiré de l'émission Home and Familly, ils sont merveilleusement beaux tout les deux

http://youtu.be/1xfB1a1QyBc

Fais attention à toi et gros bisous

hello my beautiful Sylvie,

I love this song and listen to see of course is super awesome, this song transports me, and when he has the chance one has the impression that U.S. forces, I love it when he sings with Valerie Simpson c 'is magical.

I'll put a direct link that I found on You Tube, or he interpreted again with kelly, proceeds from the issuance and Familly Home, they are wonderfully beautiful every two

katia

I loved on Good Day L. A. how Michael was talking about Zelma Redding&how she cried in his arms after the one concert she was @ seeing him perform Dock of the bay.

Thank you ladies for the photo and video and updates on possible tv show soon.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

FOX 11 Google + Hangout : Michael Bolton sur sa nouvelle Book-The âme de celui-ci tous les :

http://youtu.be/191B8lrUNvI

Bonjour à tous,

Je ne sais pas si quelqu'un avait posté cette vidéo, désolé si cela a déjà été fait

Bonjour à tous
Je ne sais pas si quelqu'un Posté cette vidéo, Désolé si ce a déjà été fait

Katia

Thanks Katia for that was a great interview.....lovely to see !! :)   Merci !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

The talk interview was pretty good. I enjoyed it as well as I always enjoy Michael's interviews.

Hi Robin in Ca, you're one of the few who caught the interview on "The talk". Did Michael talk about anything different than he has in the past few interviews? Those of us outside the U.S. can't watch it on-line and I caught very little of the interview on TV because of the new Pope announcement so I was curious. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

the interview on the talk was more or less everything. Loved it but the good day L. a. was the bomb. Loved it.

I was listening to Good Day L. A. & loved the interview. Michael's voice was extra raspy which I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Oh, did I say LOVE? Love it when they spoke of his stoner days&his long hair&how he mimmicked his dad. :)oH

Hi ladies....is everyone thoroughly exhausted by now chasing MB around the tube??? lol

I will just add a bit of a review after seeing Michael on the Access Hollywood Live tv show. It was wonderful seeing Michael chat with Billy Bush and kid each other back and forth. Most of you saw the show so no need to cover that here. There was lots of teasing during the commercial breaks. About virginity and cougars and clothes and loves! I wonder what he really felt though having to sit across from Mark Ballas from DWTS while Michael waited for his segment. I am sure MB has no hard feelings for Mark...just the darn show is not Michael's fav! Thank goodness it wasn't Bruno the Bruja!!! LOL MB did joke and say that they should run from the show or something like that when Billy asked Michael if he had any advice for them while they are dancing on DWTS. Periodically Michael would look my way and I would give him a thumbs up when he came back with a zinger to Billy's one liners..lol It was fun chatting with Michael and Christine( MB's manager) before and after the taping. :) Once again Michael was a sweetheart to sign my photo taken with him at his Reno charity in November. I also had him sign the cover of ONE of my Soul of it All books!! lol I was able to tell him that his book was very inspiring and I really enjoyed it! This was the craziest Bolton Adventure because I had a bad fall on Monday and thought I had broken my nose trying to catch my neighbor's dog!!! When Bob helped me up all I could say was.."How am I going to see Michael Bolton like this???" To which Bob said..."I guess you are ok".....LOL He said a couple of other things also...lol Anyway....I made it to the studio with lots of make-up on my left eye but the swelling was there in all its glory!!! I guess now Michael will have a hard time forgetting this goofy fan that I am!!! Oh my...this was a first!!! I felt so bad because of all the work MB does for domestic violence and then I show up with my "new" face. Michael did say that he hoped the dog was worth it and I said NO and never again!! Michael was also sweet to pose for a photo with me :) Of course I had to WEAR my sunglasses for the inside photo! Apparently the producer liked the interview so much that they ran it again on their weekend show. Way to go Michael!!!! THANK YOU again Michael for adding to my Bolton Adventures!! Til next time :)....

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Oh Kathy thanks for that "wee" review of your time at the show and your time before:  I certainly have a funny feeling Michael is going to remember you forever more and wouldn't be surprised if next time, you chat, he will be asking about that dog let alone your bruises !! LOL  So glad to hear you got another book signed plus that photo at Reno for that is a beautiful photograph; mind you, the last one there at the show, is pretty good too, even although you had to do a makeover on your face; amazing how handy a pair of sunglasses become !! LOL   Glad to hear that you got priorities right and that Michael still came top of the list and I bet Bob did have a laugh at that one plus I bet he will cast that one up to you everytime you talk about THIS Bolton Adventure !!! LOL.

Thanks again Kathy for coming in and sharing your Bolton Adventure in all its colours; yeah, black and blue go together well !!! ROFL.

BTW on the Access Hollywood show I thought that they were going to show segments that hadn't been shown before of what they had filmed but hadn't been put out or, is what we have seen, the whole of the show Kathy and as you say, it was a repeat they were showing, not something new ??  I have tried to find what was shown again but had no success yesterday as a lot of times their website hung up !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service