I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi folks and the BIG story for today is      MICHAEL BOLTON SLEPT IN      and missed his slot on the RTE show !!!     They spoke to him for about 2 seconds and what they are going to do is record an interview after actual broadcast is over and then they will play that tomorrow at sometime during show....no time given.   I did record it on my laptop.....trying something new and it worked but it is as an MP3 that it is saved and don't know what I can do with those other than send them as attachments in e-mails.....have practiced with doing that this morning by sending my recording to Sylvie so I hope she can get to hear the little bit okay and that will give me more scope to see what else I can do and if I can convert or whatever .....am really talking to myself right now.....but I am away to try a few things and press a few buttons and see what happens.......will let you know !!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia.. All that traveling must have caught up to MB..Ooops!!!!!  He's not a morning person..Glad they are working something out with him to have an interview recorded.

Robin in MD:) getting snow here and not liking it!  Come on spring!!

Hey Sylvia, thanks so much for sending it to me! If you were able to upload music on your profile page, you can upload attachments here too Sylvia. I could tell you how I do it or simply upload it for you, no problem. Let me know either way and I can cheerfully do that for you. :D Take care Sylvia and thanks again! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I have tried to upload that little clip from this morning's radio interview but don't know if it will work.....it is a present showing a little box with a red cross in it.   We will see what happens !!! LOL

I have really come on to tell you that Michael has just been on Loose Woman and he looked fantastic.....black suit and black shirt.....no tie, wonder if the trademark is being abandoned already in case it does become a trademark !! lol   He wasn't on for long in fact far, far too short an interview but in any case they talked about his book and about the content of it in as much as him having said about his writing with different people, i.e. Bob Dylan and Lady Gaga and he spoke about that and did his impressions of Bob and he also talked about his 18 year overnight success and about no food on the table and the girls asked him how is daughters felt about him baring his soul in the book and telling it like it was and he joked that they didn't know anything about the book yet but he said that they had grown up so much with the changes that had come in his life from not being able to go out and buy clothes to being able to that they knew and they remember what it was like so to see it written down wasn't something shattering for them because they had lived it as much as he had.  BUT, news girls, for there is not just one sit-com in the works there are two.   The sit-com was mentioned and Michael said himself that there are two; one that he was approached on in which he will play himself and the other he is a collaborator on and it was said about when would these be on and he said that with television; "you know, you never know"  Whether couldn't say anything definite or it is a case of he doesn't know because things are still getting all worked out but he was very definite though when he said; "there are two" !!   That unfortunately was the end of the interview because they had run out of time.  There was one other little bit in the interview because one of the girls who is generally on fell last week and broke her nose....wears about 6 inch heels and was going down stairs with her hands in her pockets and tripped and went straight into a wall on a little turning/landing on the stairs......and she had been on by phone talking on the programme just before Michael and he wished her well when he came on because she was there the last time he was there but Michael said he doesn't know how any of us walk in those heels and how we don't all fall all the time and Denise, one of the other girls on the panel, said but you know about walking in heels Michael, haven't you worn them, and he kind of looked at her and said something about Erin and Jack Sparrow and then said;  "I don't think she wore heels, did she ????"  It was, unfortunately, a joke that was lost because of time and the conversation had to be brought back to why Michael was there and his book or else they would have been away off on a tangent and they didn't have time to do that but think the way it would have developed would have been funny, if only they had had time.  As I say it was far, far too short an interview and can't wait for tomorrow's show when he will be on the whole thing as long as doesn't sleep in !!!!!!! LOL.  The only thing about tomorrow now is that there is going to be the two on at the one time for there will be the tv programme and the radio one from Ireland but what I will do, seeing this morning was successful with my built-in recorder, I will record the radio interview on my laptop.

P.S.  Little box in corner hasn't changed into anything so will get back to the drawing board or even Sylvie if you could upload the MP3 I sent you and that will give me a chance to practice with it because I do have to go and get ready and get out and I still have to dig my car out a little bit as it is still surrounded by about at least a foot of snow......everyone else has shovelled their's out but me and I think actually some people have transferred their snow into my little piles.....darn cheek !!! LOL   Only trouble is I need to get to my shed first to get my shovel and it looks like a skating rink still for even I watched Jack coming over the garden this morning and he was trying to miss actually walking on it and what he was doing was using my footprints to come across....OMG it was hysterical watching him because some are still so deep that he went down lower than he expected and nearly fell flat on his face, oh what a carry on but, for me, needs must, so I will have to attempt it  !!!!!! LOL

Hey Sylvia, first, thanks for the report on "Loose women". Michael had been mentionning more often about 2 TV series, but I thought the second one was the "Motor City" documentary. Guess we'll have to stay tuned... No problem, I'll upload the little bit you sent and E-mail you the procedure. Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Attachments:
Thanks Sylvia for the interesting info I have been catching up on here. Stay warm and be careful in all that bad weather over there!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)
I also remember somewhere he said two possible tv projects and crossed his fingers. Saying out of his hands now. One if the recent tv interviews. Shoot. I forget which one.

Thanks for the updates Sylvia.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Sylvie and I'll go and practice the details you have given me haven't looked at yet for I am just back in.....little Nanook of the north made it;  sure wasn't a picnic but I did it and the place looks so peculiar for there are mounds of snow about 4 - 6 feet all over the place where people have managed to clear driveways and snowploughs have been on roads and then you come to a bit and there is nothing and then another pile of snow and our car park along our prom has now got a wall that wasn't there before as well as the car park at the supermarket and they have left one opening at the door of the shop for you to get in and out....don't know when it is going to get a chance to go because it has still to remain sub zero all this week....suppose it is better looking out at the snow than puddles !!!!! LOL

Glad you are ok Sylvia, we had 5 inches of snow today here and it's slushing some now..I am so ready for spring!

Robin in MD :)

Michael, after Loose Women.

http://youtu.be/E-af42Fwjco

A great little video and thanks a lot for finding and sharing Francoise.....thanks !!! :)

Une superbe vidéo de little et Merci beaucoup pour trouver et partager Francoise... Merci!!! :)

Merci ma Françoise, trop bien!

katia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service