I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Webcast has just finished.....well....it finished officially about 20 minutes ago but Michael has not long left room for they forgot to switch the equipment off and for a while after you were still seeing pictures and Michael was standing to the side of the table and all you could see was his butt and then he sat back down and signed a couple of books and shortly after that someone switched off the visual aspect but the audio was still going on and you could hear Michael having a conversation with someone.....it was good and I have tweeted him and told him nothing was switched off at end of the webcast;   slip-ups like that can lead to tricky situations for it has happened to a few of our polititians not long ago when doing interviews and then thinking their mics had been switched off and they weren't and oh boy, some made the headlines for what was said after !! lol

Below is link into the live webcast .....enjoy folks !!! :)

http://www.magic.co.uk/on-air/michael-bolton-webcast/#.UVLEXPRR9og....

Below are two pictures posted on Twitter by Magic 105.4 and first is of Michael in the studio this morning and second is of him in 1992 meeting up with one of our disc jockeys and still someone very much connected to the music business and his name is Neil (Doctor) Fox.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks so much for the photos and interview links, Sylvia.

Kathy T. :-)
Thanks Sylvia. I watched it here at work on my phone. They did cut it where they should have at the end for replay on the site. American politcians get into trouble too w open mics. Still talking of planning a tour in UK but not sure if it can get it worked out till March next year. He is going back to UK in Sept. To promote Hitsville. He said scattered shows here this year and to check the website. LOL

Robin in MD :)

I am actually still jumping up and down with him mentioning the fact of concerts and especially probably next year (thought this year for any substantial tour was out way back)  but the fact that he said 15 - 16 shows......I am saving up all ready and if that figure becomes a reality me and my little buggy are certainly going to be doing some travelling for I am going to go to each and everyone !!!! LOL    I still think in him mentioning November/December what he is really hoping for is to fit one in at the RAH then.    What I couldn't understand was him saying about coming back in September for the new CD for that timing just seems kind of ridiculous because surely when it is released in the States, going to be released in Australia in April, it is not going to wait until September for here and I began to wonder if another CD is going to be released then ??????  Wait and see !!! :)

Below is another picture from today and what it is is one that they have made up from two and it contains the old picture I have put above of Michael with Neil (Doctor) Fox, who does the Breakfast Show on Magic, in 1992 and then one from today with both of them.....21 years later in the same studio what are the chances !!!! lol

Hi Sylvia, I know nothing sweetie, but  it has happened in the past that there was a delay in foreign releases. I remember that "Vintage" came out in America in September 2003, but it was released in March 2004 in the U.K.. Well, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait and you guys will most likely get "Money", possibly "grapevine" and maybe more, so be patient. :D  Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Sylvia,
Thanks again for keeping up with and posting photos and links for us and I hope for you so much that you and your buggy get going soon to concerts and also know we will no doubt have spectscular reviews from you when the day arrives. Thanks again!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Can you imagine if Michael's hopes come true and he gets the 15 - 16 shows and I go to them all ......reviews.....I'll be publishing my own memoirs !!!! LOL

I like that they did a new pic like the one years ago!!! LOL

Sounded like UK release of Hitsville must be in Sept. That is what I got out of it.

Robin in MD :)
Ps. Sylvia. You sound like me the year I did 23 concerts some years ago...Go for it!!!

Robin in MD:)

Just doing a little up-date and Michael is not on Radio 2 this afternoon as was advertised and he is not on tomorrow or Friday and he leaves the UK on Friday.   He has not been on Radio 4 yet either but will keep checking that but in their schedule they do not state who is on but the good thing with their shows is that once they are over they remain on their page for a year for you to listen to them so if he ever comes on will pick that up and put on thread.

Thanks for the update Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Below is link into radio interview this morning with Fred MacAulay on BBC Radio Scotland and I somehow feel, that at beginning, when Fred asks Michael about his "big birthday this year" that Michael doesn't understand Fred's accent and doesn't want to say but after him being surrounded by the London and English accents it must have been a shock for him and I don't mean any of that in a disrespectful way but purely in a fun way for Fred is quite broad spoken;  you obviously will all hear so see if you can catch exactly what he says ??? LOL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p016y40l

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service