I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Want to let you know that I saw a tweet from Brianna Gays which indicated that Michael would be on her ABC News Radio show tomorrow, 29th, but unfortunately time was not stated but thought I should put on here for those who know when the show is on so that you can listen to.  To let you know although not confirmed by admin it was in fact confirmed by Michael, for he answered her tweet, in that she had said about discussing his book with him and he replied by saying;   "and new album".  

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I caught that too, but I sent it to Gail for confirmation before posting it, since I thought Gail could give us more details. Well, at least, if people know the show, they'll be able to know when it's aired. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Ok ladies, I checked on this interview and it is correct but that is all the info I have.  No clue where you hear this but did find this website so maybe you can listen here:

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/

On February 12, Bolton will appear at The Grammy Museum in Los Angeles for its “An Evening With…” series.  He’ll read excerpts from the book, talk about his career and perform material from Ain’t No Mountain High Enough.  Visit GrammyMuseum.org to buy tickets.

Hi Gail, thanks for posting this: it soundslike  the best of both worlds! :D have fun whoever can attend and bring their camera... :D Take care Gail and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

PS...this program is SOLD OUT!!

Thanks Gail for posting this info :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi folks and thought you might be interested to see this which I do hope is what it says it is and that is a link into MB's upcoming show with Jimmy Fallon.   I cannot check it out as it says that it is not available outside the USA for me but looks like the show.....so enjoy folks, if it is or at least let me know what it contains !!!!!! :)

Fidellia Runquist@ikkiu37

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Season 4 Episode 6 – Jude Law, Mike Tyson, Joshua Topolsky, Bad Religion, Michael Bolton

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thought you might like to see this picture that Chiara has just posted to FB and she isn't half up early ...6.00 a.m......making sure she is first in the line !!! lol.

For Sylvie and Robin CA what Chiara has taken is a picture of the window of Barnes & Noble which shows a poster advertising Michael's appearance for his book signing at 12.30 p.m.

I do know Chiara is staying in a hotel very near to the store so they probably have just had breakfast and fallen out the door !! lol

Will put this over in book thread but thought as it shows poster for Michael's signings thought a little to do with promotions too !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks for posting! I can feel their excitement from there to here! :-)) So great that Chiara is in New York, I met her at the concert in Stuttgart she is such a sweet person, so happy for her!!

I hope they all have a wonderful day (OH!! wish I was there) LOL

Nicoletrte xx

There is some confusion on the Jimmy Fallon show time and day.  EST tv listins says it is January 31 at 12:30 a.m. so please check your own listings to see the time and day for your area. This goes for all the shows because Katie shows 3 p.m. in my area but others it is 9 am so you will have to do some legwork of your own to find it in your area.  Thanks!  Gail

Yeah I had to find Katie on my affiliate on my online guide for DirecTV. The shows with MB do list him as a guest in the descriptions that I've seen so far..

Thanks a bunch Gail!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service