I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok girls, I left my book at work, but I forgot the name of the movie he was talking about, that has the song "Tears of an Angel"...anybody know the Title, and has anyone saw this movie? And Yes this is Michael's private life, I just wanted to take a Poll...glad you all agree w/Nic...being the one:)! So we will stay off that topic!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, the movie documentary is called "Terror at home, domestic violence in America". It was a Lifetime documentary in 2004, if I remember correctly. Michael does an introduction in the beginning and you hear "Tears of the angels" at the end. It's a very good documentary. I found it on DVD on EBay a few years ago. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Ms.Solver (Sylvie)...I knew you would know...as always! Hmmm....Wonder where to look for this, I will ask Meghan to hunt it down for me!!! I did listen to this song on you-tube...it is Beautiful....of course...Michael wrote it:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

On American Idol tonite, they were doing the Hitsville USA in Motown area....I thought that would be fitting here:)! Had to share!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for posting Mary...I missed the show. I forgot it has started up again :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well I did it, I finally finished reading "The Soul of it All"....it was a Great book....and I truly enjoyed every bit of it! He has been through a lot, and you wouldn't know it by the way he acts, I know I didn't...but against All odds he has gotten through all of those bumps in the road (so to speak)....after I finished I went around singing to myself some of his songs)! Now what? LMBO!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Good for you Mary and glad you enjoyed it and now what you do is you go back to the beginning and read it again .....LMBO

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

In this book, (The Soul of it All) Michael has said that he wrote a song that the late "Conway Twitty" sang....my question is, what is the title of this song! I was raised on Country music, and I listened to Conway & Loretta Lynn....they were a great Duet:)!

Have a Great Day Everyone:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

HI  MARY!  THE TITLE OF THE SONG IS   JUST THE THOUGHT OF LOSING YOU    IT WAS RECORDED BY CONWAY TWITTY AND KENNY ROGERS   MICHAEL RECORDED IT AS A DEMO WITH THE TITLE  LOSING YOU      IT IS ON CONWAY TWITTY'S   CRAZY IN LOVE  ALBUM  RELEASED IN 1990   AND  KENNY ROGERS   THEY DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE THEY USED TO  ALBUM   RELEASED IN 1986    THE SONG IS WRITTEN BY MICHAEL BOLTON AND JONATHAN CAIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ury8ZUE-51g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LbQ8Zrtc1M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpkUa2QyXkA

GLORIA

Thanks Gloria,

Wow, All 3 of those are a Masterpiece....but I like Michael's the Best...of course! I do remember hearing Kenny singing this song, but not Conway...But I liked Conway:)! Thanks again:)! I'll have to listen again & again to them:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Gloria, This song has been playing in my head All day...I wish I had this cd:)! Gotta get my daughter to get it for my Birthday:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

HI MARY!  SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT  I FOUND ANOTHER VERSION  IT WAS RECORDED BY MICHAEL 'S CO WRITER JONATHAN CAIN ON HIS   BACK TO THE INNOCENCE  ALBUM RELEASED IN 1995   MICHAEL BOLTON ONLY RECORDED IT AS A DEMO  IT IS NOT ON ANY ALBUM THAT I KNOW OF   I HOPE HE DOES RECORD IT IN THE FUTURE  I LIKE HIS VERSION THE BEST  CONWAY TWITTY VERSION IS GOOD TOO  HERE IS JONATHAN CAIN VERSION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAamyCgtF08

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service