I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Gloria, that's a beautiful version, thanks for sharing! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hey Gloria, I liked that version, too:)! Thanks for sharing!!! Today a lady came into where I work, and she was chatting away, eventually I ended up in her conversation with her boyfriend, she then went on to tell me how he sings in a band, singing Conway Twitty songs...LOL:) I couldn't think of this song, so I told her to come back and that I wanted to hear his version of it!!! She was Funny, like a teen-ager, but Not:)! Made time go by for awhile!!! I had to share that...it was funny! So I just wrote it down, in case I see her again! LMBO! Thanks Again!

Michael's is still the Best:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Desculpe por incomodar. Gostaria muito de comprar os livros de Michael Bolton, já procurei em muitas livrarias aqui em São Paulo (Brasil), mas não os encontrei. Acho que não foram editados em meu país. Por isso peço a gentileza de me ajudarem, para poder comprá-los. Desculpe e agradeço desde já.

Luciana Kappel.

Translation of Luciana's post:

"Sorry to bother you. I would love to buy the books of Michael Bolton, I've looked at many bookstores here in Sao Paulo (Brazil), but didn't find them. I don't think they were edited in my country. So I ask you kindly help me to be able to buy them. Sorry and thank you in advance.

Luciana Kappel."

Oi Luciana e eu vou escrever para você em sua página de perfil sobre o livro.
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service