I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love this article, thanks so much for posting it!!!!! MB is the best...

Robin in MD:)

FOX 11 Google+ Hangout: Michael Bolton On His New Book- The Soul of it All:

http://youtu.be/191B8lrUNvI

Bonjour à tous,

Je ne sais pas si quelqu'un avait posté cette vidéo, désolé si cela a déjà été fait

Hi all,

I do not know if someone posted this video, sorry if this has already been done

katia

Katia, this is the interview most of us missed, thank you for finding it and putting it here! It had not been posted before so thank you. :D Katia, peux-tu essayer de les poster à la dernière page du "thread"? La seule raison pourquoi je te demande ça, c'est que la plupart des gens qui n'ont pas beaucoup de temps à passer sur le site, vont à la fin pour voir s'il y a quelque chose de nouveau. Merci à l'avance ma belle! Gros câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada

I asked Katia if she could put her links at the end  of the thread, since that's where most busy people check for news.

Great photo, Sylvia. Thanks for posting.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks, Gail! Great to have all of it in one place.

Anna (in MO)

Here is the link into Michael's interview this morning on the Good Day New York programme......enjoy for it is GREAT  !!! :)

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/20736586/michael-bolton#.UQbCvnwu91Y.t...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Amazing link! Thanks Syliva.

Great interview, although it always amazes me how little research people do! How Can I Live Without You? Really!? Is that the name of the song!!? Grrrrrr!! Amazing to hear about the duets too.

James

Hey James, good to read you here, it's been a while! I know "Good Day NY" didn't do a thorough research, but I personally loved how much research they did on the "CBS Sunday Morning" segment! Take care James. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc  Canada

Thanks Sylvia.....I didn't see this post when I wrote asking for reviews of the interview. Much appreciated!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here is a link into Michael's interview yesterday on CBS Sunday Morning......enjoy folks !!!! :)

http://youtu.be/LF75wf18gz0

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you so much Sylvia for the links!! :-))))

Nicolette xx

Hey Sylvia, thanks for bringing the links over here, much appreciated! Did anyone else notice Michael made a mistake on publishing date of his CD on "Good day NY"? He said: "February 8th". The poor man has too much going on... :D Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service