I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for update and information Gail.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Gail, from what I understand about the Jimmy Fallon show, according to any TV listings which would start listing their programs starting at 6:00 a.m., it would be listed as being aired on the 30th, but technically, it’s on at 12:35 a.m. on the 31st, if you start listing shows from midnight on. That’s the way I figure it. We’ll all be watching anyway! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Jimmy Fallon comes on after midnight here also so I could see the confusion on the date as Sylvie said. Gail's advice is the best way to go and check your own tv area listings. Thanks Gail for bringing the time issue to everyone's attention so no one misses Michael! Off to read my book....it just ARRIVED!!!! :)))))))))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

So am i to assume Michael's on Jimmy Fallon tonight? I can set it up&check it out&then, check it out tomorrow but I think it is tonight. Boltonnut from L. A. CA Saw all the shows except Kathy. Darn. Shucks. Stuff happens. Some folks didn't get him on Katie Today; seems as if Folks in NC didn't. Two people told me they didn't get it today in their areas. perhaps tomorrow. Hopefully. Those of us who don't have American Express Cards have to wait to Friday to call;&if it's sold out, I think there's grammy folks who may have pressidence. (pardon spelling). I'll try. That's all I can do.

Hey Robin, yes Jimmy's on tonight, woops, in 33 minutes for me! Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Robin CA  I promise I will look for some of the others and hopefully may just find and I will place the links in here or maybe someone has already beaten me to it for I haven't checked the whole of this thread yet this morning !!! LOL   Hope you got to see the Jimmy Fallon show and that you enjoyed and just a little heads up for today because if you can tune into KSD News with Sara Dayley at 12 noon Michael is on with her.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Michael has tweeted the following and there is a picture of him at the ABC Radio News studio out on FB so, have a guess what.....here it is over here now !!!! LOL

"The day is finally here!! I can't believe it. The book has arrived! So here it is, The Soul Of It All, and still so much more to come! Thanks to all of you for supporting me and sharing the journey! - MB"

Thanks for opening the thread!!!!

Here are a couple of pictures that Chiara has posted on FB of herself and Michael at his book signing and just to let you know too that Chiara said earlier and showed proof that she was the first one to buy Michael's book from Barnes & Noble when they opened their doors this morning.

Aren't these photos GREAT???!!! Job well done Chiara....I see she ignored the list of rules handed out!!! I LOVE it!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Only Chiara could get away with it !!! LOL   Wonder what Michael thought when he saw her there....began to wonder if he was in New York or Italy ??? LOL    She is going up to Northvale to the book signing tonight....I didn't know that until her posts today for I thought it was just NY.....Michael will think she has a twin !!! LOL.

Way to go Chiara, with her being a fan from so far away how could they say no???? LOL I needed this, been a sad and busy day here and not much time to read.

I did get my copy of the book tho so I can read it tonight I hope....

Thanks for sharing! Way to go Chiara!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service