I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pilar,

so beautiful pictures ! thank a lot.

katia

These are fantastic, Pilar, thank you.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Great pics, thanks Pilar!!! Astrid

Pilar,

Oh yes love these! Thank You!! Someone was taking professional shots at the NJ signing also that I went to the same night as these.

I haven't been able to find them online yet.

Joy

NJ

Joy here is one of the shots from the NJ signing and have got it over in the Promotions thread but this was the only one that I could see that Books & Greetings actually released themselves and couldn't find any others but hopefully between us......................... !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Pilar and Cristina!!! Super photos and Michael looks so proud!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Have found out this information through a retweet that Michael has done and I have also checked programmes schedule so hope some of you may be able to tune in and listen to this one for he is appearing on NBC's Talk Stoop with Cat Greenleaf today between 10.00 a.m. and 10.30 a.m.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

The interview was great his morning on the Today Show...now waiting for the performance..should happen about 10:50 EST

Gail, I'm not getting Michael on Katie this morning EST, they are advertising for Thursday am, here in NC. Loved the interview this am, now let me go see the performance, lol

Hi Gail, I don’t know if anyone saw that, but Michael was on 3 times throughout  the morning. The first time, he was on around 8:45 and the 2 other times during the Kathy Lee and Hoda show, (11:00 EST)  with a short interview in the first half hour and performing ANLTRT with Melanie Fiona close to the end. I’m sorry but since I basically only watch the show when Michael’s on, lol I don’t know who Kat Greenleaf is... In any case, I’m so glad I rearranged my morning routine! :D In the first part, I think Michael was a bit taken back with the interviewer labelling him, in his early life as a “stoner”... Of course, he makes no buts about it, but I think he wasn’t expecting the term... BTW, either our Michael has failing memory or one of the big surprises we'll have about the CD is that it'll be released on February 8th instead of the 26th, because he's mentionned that in 2 interviews so far! Guess we'll find out soon enough... :D That’s it for now sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Sylvie and Cat Greenleaf is the presenter for NBC's Talk Stoop show and the pictures I have put below are from some of the shows and one is from the Katie Couric show, a different one from the one Michael's admin have put in a blog on Main page, for that one also shows Melanie Fiona, but the Katie Couric show was advertised as being on today but in fact looks as though it will be shown tomorrow so check your tv listings to see if you will be able to see that one.   Also remember tonight the Jimmy Fallon show is on and MB is on that too but again different areas have different times for the show so check your tv listings because some show it after midnight, which is 31st, but others have it on today, 30th and that was where confusion arose with exactly what day it was on.   Hope you get to watch them all !!! :)   More than interesting about date of CD for Amazon still show as 26th.....wonder if Michael is getting mixed up because of Vegas show on 8th or could it be because of that and HSN selling their own copies they are being allowed to sell before 26th ???

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Just finished watching the Katie show and Michael is interviewed...a really good one with lots of pictures and then he and Melanie come back at the end and sing...really good and he looks great I think.

Sylvie, the book release date is February 26th but you can order it on the HSN show February 8th is what he was trying to say!! ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service