I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also put this stuff on the michaelbolton@yahoogroups.com. I may be writing this wrong but Once In A life time is on. I'm loving this.

Mary/Meggie, You'll always have those memories honey & I pray something to look forward to as well. Try not to think bad thoughts of memory loss & such. Leave it in the Lord's hands honey. I'm not trying to get preachy girls but Michael, thanks for all these friends out here. Because of you, your music, you brought us all together. :))))))))

Thank You Robin R. I know what you mean:)! God's got our backs when things are good & bad...happy & sad! You just gotta keep the Faith:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Amen girl is all i can say, my friend.

Here is a link into some pictures of Michael outside a restaurant where they all went to last night called Shis and there are some pictures of Andie MacDowell and I also picked up a couple of other pictures of MB with Rita Guerra so possibly she was singing with him at the Gala event and why it is such a big occasion is because it is the 20th anniversary of the Douro Azul Cruise Shipping Line.

https://globalimagens.pt/pages/imagens.xhtml?popup=11598309&exp...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Nice find Sylvia:)! Looked to be Windy, messing up MB's hair...but he's still smiling:)! LOL! Keep'em comin'..Have a Great Day!

Mary (M&M's)!

merci pour les photos, elles sont trés chouettes et il est rayonnant

katia

Great photos and thanks for posting, Sylvia.

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks Sylvia!!

Robin in MD:)

Here is a link into a short video showing Michael, Sharon Stone and Andie MacDowell on a tour of the region yesterday.

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/vida/2013/03/21/sharon-stone-andie-macdo...

Translation of what is written below video is ................

On the quay of Gaia is almost all set for the great baptism of two new ships-hotel Douro Azul. Actresses Sharon Stone and Andie MacDowell are godmothers of the boats and Michael Bolton will give a concert on board. The day today was passed between the Douro landscape, World Heritage site

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Merci sylvia

I have posted some updates to Michael's UK schedule.  Here is what we have now.  Notice the ones at the bottom are taking place while he is there but either being published or shown at a date we dont' have so keep an ear and eye out:

Sunday, 24th March

BBC Breakfast Show  Channel BBC 1 - interview around 9 a.m.

BBC Radio Manchester, Gordon Burns show [LIVE] Show is broadcast on BBC Radio Manchester and BBC Radio Lancashire

Monday, 25th March

Ryan Tubridy – RTÉ 2fm [LIVE phone interview] -10:30 a.m.

Loose Women  Channel STV 12.30 p.m.

Tuesday, 26th March

Wright Stuff Channel 5-  9.15 a.m.

Wednesday, 27th March

Magic 105.4 Radio -8:30 a.m.

Magic 105.4's Breakfast Show (London's Number One radio station) and then he will be doing a live webcast at 9am.

You can watch this live and submit your questions now to Michael at this website:  http://www.magic.co.uk/on-air/michael-bolton-webcast/ .You can also watch here: http://www.youtube.com/user/magicfm1054?v=SP43EA-V4Fk

BBC Radio Scotland, MacAulay & Co. [LIVE]

National radio station for Scotland – MacAulay weekdays 10-11.30am (Michael's interview around 10:30 a.m.)

Steve Wright BBC Radio 2

The following are interviews that Michael will be doing for play or publication at a later date so keep on the look out for these:

Independent, Saturday Magazine interview

Front Row [PRE-REC]

BBC Radio 4’s flagship magazine programme on the world of arts, literature, film, media and music, broadcast weekdays at 7.15pm

Sun interview

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service