I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, thanks Gail, he's one busy guy!!!!

Robin in MD :)

I'm not sure if this went through or not but whew. Michael's me huff & a puff what with his buys life. Wow! I

Fantastic Gail and thanks a million but only trouble was I saw "Scotland" and nearly had a heart attack.....don't do that to me Gail !!!!!!! LOL.   Hope he does get on okay on Sat/Sun in the Manchester area for the snow has to get worse down there in next few days and at least if he travels down to London after that he should be okay for it is supposed to stay across southern Scotland, North and Mid England drifting away from us during Sunday and hitting further down but don't believe it has to get as far south as London......och, he can buy himself a pair of skis and wonder if that would be just like riding a bike;  once you have done you never forget !!!  lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Gail, thanks a lot for the update! Michael gives new meaning to the words: "crazy busy", doesn't he? Sounds like he's doing something similar than he did in Canada and doing the major shows with most exposure. Hopefully, we'll catch those on YouTube. Which reminds me, Gail: the YouTube chat at 8:30 on Wednesday, is that EST or GMT? Just checking. Thanks again sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Sylvie, I believe all the times are GMT time.  The schedule was made up by the people setting up his schedule there so all the times should be for over there.  I did check and the live talk on Magic Radio is at 9 a.m. so that is pretty early for those in the US but I'm told the live stream should work for those in the US.

They are definitely all GMT Sylvie and as the fellow who is going to do the chat show with Michael has a show just prior to that, as it is 9.00 a.m. his show finishes, think possibly Michael will be on that and then go straight into the questions and answers.  As was said when he did the "Gems" promotion much better shows with far more exposure could have been chosen and personally why they keep going for those I do not know (or maybe I do) for they are getting in the category of "couch potato" shows but am glad to see the interview on Radio Scotland for it is a well listened to station for you hear it coming out of cars and radios outside that workmen have on:  mind you he could have done Radio Clyde in the west of the country with Radio Forth over in the east for they aren't half well listened to radio stations here; yeah and I want icing on my cake !!!!!! LOL.

Hey Sylvia, maybe Michael is just buddies with the hosts. At least, you'll be able to catch them all. I'm so happy for you that he's doing something in Scotland! See if you can send in a message to the radio station telling them Michael is wanted in Scotland! :D Take care Sylvia and I'll look forward to your wee reporting. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Gail, thanks for checking. So this means it'll be on at 3:00 or 4:00 a.m. EST? Well, at least, it'll be just a late night for West Coasters. I just hope they will leave the chat on YouTube for us to hear. Thanks again Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hey Gail,

Does Michael ever Sleep? LOL! I gotta check into that Redbull stuff, it must be Magic:)!

Have a Great day here in Bolton land:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Below is link, for anyone interested, to the BBC iPlayer Radio and you can locate BBC Radio Scotland, Steve Wright on Radio 2 and Radio Manchester and looks too as though it will be possible to pick up links once programmes are aired.   For Radio Manchester it is located under the heading "More" which is last in the box of radio stations available.   For the Steve Wright Radio 2 Show I cannot track down when MB is going to be on and I did send e-mail but have just received standard one back but looking at schedule the only date where there are no guests announced is Friday, 29th March and so far Michael is not showing up on any other shows and they all have their guests announced.   Will keep checking as time gets nearer !!!! lol.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia,

You never know when he'll be knocking on your door....be ready:)! I got a feeling he wants to Meet up with "The Wee One"...he's teasing you now, but watch out, he's coming your way! Poor Michael when you get a hold of him, I don't think he stands a chance to get away:)! LMBO:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Tweet last night, when someone asked him about any tour dates in the UK, Michael said : "very soon!! Pls check my website!!"   Think I'm going have to keep my ears and eyes well open for have seen a hint like that before from MB in a tweet so looks as though somewhere here before 2014 and unless I am snowed in I am going....no matter where, so Mary, get ready!!!!!!! LOL.

Michael's tv interview is just over and he was looking fantastic as ever and he had on black suit and black shirt with grey tie, that is a trademark now, and he had what I presume was his cup of coffee in front of him and took quite a few little sips because apparently it is as cold down there in Manchester now as it is here...yeah, that east wind would cut you in two for am listening to radio programme Michael will be on at 9.30 and they have just said they were frozen just crossing the carpark into the studio.  Right, enough about weather and onto the main story.......Michael talked solely about his book and told the story again about his 18 year overnight success and how he and his wife tried desperately to keep the truth of their situation from their children and that when success came he was so scared of losing it all that he became someone that wanted to know everything that was going on with his career even to the point of almost wanting to know who put discs in sleeves on the production line....he wanted to know it all but now feels, because of that need, it has stood him in good stead to know and understand exactly what does go on, behind the scenes, in the production and marketing of the career of a singer.  He also spoke about his mum having to sign his first contract and joked that she was actually asleep at the time and they just moved her hand over the contract.  He was also asked about cutting his hair and of course reference made to the part where he talks about that in the book and he said again that he was scared in doing it for he did wonder how much it may affect the marketing side of his career as it was such a trademark for him.  He also said about his success and his love of coming to London for it was the first place he ever saw his album advertised on a London bus and he thought what a terrific way to advertise and couldn't quite get over seeing his face on public transport !!

Now onto radio interview which is just about to start......be back soon !!!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service