2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Robin for taking care of these threads!!!!! Fingers crossed for a lot of reviews from concerts all over the world in 2013!!!!

xoxo

Agree entirely with your sentiments Pilar !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks ladies. YES I agree with you too Pilar, for reviews from concerts all over the world in 2013!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin, I am soo looking forward to those great reviews...only this year maybe some will be of his Book Signings:)! Or at least one of you having your book signed at a concert:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Thanks Robin for the updates! I also live in Maryland and keep checking to see where the nearest concert will be for me to attend. So far looks like NJ or PA. Was hoping he would come to MD. Will keep checking and thanks again.

Hi Debra and WELCOME to the forum and glad you have found way into here and as you are talking about tour dates below is a link into the thread we all watch avidly and as soon as Gail enters something on there our blood pressures all go sky high and it is of course the Tour Dates thread !! :)

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/mb-dates-added-part-2

It is the thread where, as soon as Gail gets official word from MB's admin about concerts dates, she puts them on there for us all  and I do hope, in 2013, you get to go to plenty of concerts !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Welcome Debra, Nice to have another MD fan here.  He's not come to MD in a good while. We don't havea many good venues for him here, well maybe the Lyric since it's been redone.  We can only hope he will be here again at some point!!LOL  I go to PA alot to see him!!

As Sylvia already shared, check the New Dates Added Thread and the TOUR tab at the top of the website for concert info.

Again Welcome!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Debra and my turn to welcome you to the forum! I don't know if you've checked next year's schedule at all, but if you have access to both NJ and Pa, there's quite a few concerts to choose from. I think you'd better hurry if you want to go to York though because that's a favorite of those who can attend since it'll be Michael's birthday concert! How awesome is that, to be able to do exactly what you want to do and be where you want to be on your birthday? Anyway, I'm sure it'll be a memorable one to which I wish I could go myself. BTW, if you have time to stick around and need directions on this site, let us know. Take care Debra and break a leg getting to at least one! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

P.S.Debra I just saw your page and you are over in the UK!! Confusing here, I am in the STATE of Maryland in the USA! Sorry for the confusion!!LOL We are glad to have you as previously said and hope you get some concerts near you in 2013!

Sorry if my reply before made no sense!!! LOL
Once again welcome!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Hi Robin in MD, I have a feeling there might be an error on Debra's page, since she mentionned the nearest concerts she could go to are NJ or PA... I know nothing... :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Robin,

I am in Maryland in the US. I have tried to go in and check my page i think there is something wrong with it. I will try to check my information and add a picture as well. Thanks for letting me know about the error. Also thanks for all of the updates!

OK!!!LOL  Sorry if I confused things any further Debra!!LOL I just saw it said United Kingdom..

Thanks for clarifying!

Robin in MD USA :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service